News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

my aunt owned a cattery for several years, and when she had to go out and leave the cats in their pens, she stuck on music to help comfort them. It helped, they were totally chill, though never asked what music she played.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 23, 2019, 06:14:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMkaJp975s

There is not a single "monkey" in this video!

LOL
Don't you just love it when people call any primate a 'monkey'.  It is in the same category of peeve as the misuse of the word 'unique'.  Nothing is more unique or most unique; either it is unique or it is not. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Linnaeus nazi?  Pan troglodytes ... but Homo sapiens is not truth in advertising.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Munch on March 23, 2019, 09:10:43 PM
my aunt owned a cattery for several years, and when she had to go out and leave the cats in their pens, she stuck on music to help comfort them. It helped, they were totally chill, though never asked what music she played.
Maybe something from the musical?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Munch

Baruch

Yeah, I have read that 20% of African-Americans are part White.  That girl is really pretty.  In fact part-Black prostitutes were very popular among African-American gentlemen who habituated those kinds of places.  I have a genuine bordello advertising token from LA pre 1950, that advertised that their girls were 1/8 Black aka The Octoroon (the term then used for African-Americans who are only 1/8 Black).  It is futile to white-wash American history, regardless of your politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 26, 2019, 07:41:47 PM
It is futile to white-wash American history, regardless of your politics.
Really?  Read any typical US history books used in our schools?  What I was taught thru HS had a radical re-make in college. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 26, 2019, 11:12:15 PM
Really?  Read any typical US history books used in our schools?  What I was taught thru HS had a radical re-make in college.

You were raised in the Deep South and trained to make holes in your bedsheets ;-)  The rest of the US isn't like shithole Alabama or wherever you were at.

But I can relate, second hand, to your traumatization.  In S California, we didn't have the same culture as you.  My parents generation, that was different.

So you preferred to be raised in Berkeley CA with all the reefer/commie text books?  You left the South by the time you went to college, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 26, 2019, 11:42:57 PM
You were raised in the Deep South and trained to make holes in your bedsheets ;-)  The rest of the US isn't like shithole Alabama or wherever you were at.

But I can relate, second hand, to your traumatization.  In S California, we didn't have the same culture as you.  My parents generation, that was different.

So you preferred to be raised in Berkeley CA with all the reefer/commie text books?  You left the South by the time you went to college, right?
Actually, I went to school first in Oregon, then Alabama (shithole description is correct), moved back to Oregon in the 9th grade, then CA for 10th; graduated in CA and spent one year in a Jr. college.  Yeah, I would have preferred Berkeley to anywhere in conservative southern CA.  No wonder you display such evident brain rot!

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 27, 2019, 09:10:54 AM
Actually, I went to school first in Oregon, then Alabama (shithole description is correct), moved back to Oregon in the 9th grade, then CA for 10th; graduated in CA and spent one year in a Jr. college.  Yeah, I would have preferred Berkeley to anywhere in conservative southern CA.  No wonder you display such evident brain rot!

Well I was a little young for the rock/orgy/drug/commie scene ;-)  But observing it from S California elementary school 62-70 ... I was unimpressed by my older Boomer contemporaries.  My older god-sister got caught up in a feminist commune.  I am still underwhelmed.  In Colorado 70-78 (HS thru college) in my next phase ... (Colorado was a bit more conservative than S California), as long as you stayed out of Boulder ;-))  The hippie dippie scene still exists "up canyon" from Boulder, but it is a second generation of stoners (visited last time, 2 years ago).  Ironically, I am profiled in airports these days as a stoner, but I choose not to rebel like a teenager.

Back in the day, Monterey and on up the coast thru the redwoods was lovely.  The northern chain of the Sierra Nevada was nice too (Chico for example).  A scenic beauty, but I wouldn't have gone there for the people (except for Chinatown).  The state population was only 17 million in 1962., half what it is today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 27, 2019, 01:04:53 PM
Well I was a little young for the rock/orgy/drug/commie scene ;-)  But observing it from S California elementary school 62-70 ... I was unimpressed by my older Boomer contemporaries.  My older god-sister got caught up in a feminist commune.  I am still underwhelmed.  In Colorado 70-78 (HS thru college) in my next phase ... (Colorado was a bit more conservative than S California), as long as you stayed out of Boulder ;-))  The hippie dippie scene still exists "up canyon" from Boulder, but it is a second generation of stoners (visited last time, 2 years ago).  Ironically, I am profiled in airports these days as a stoner, but I choose not to rebel like a teenager.

Back in the day, Monterey and on up the coast thru the redwoods was lovely.  The northern chain of the Sierra Nevada was nice too (Chico for example).  A scenic beauty, but I wouldn't have gone there for the people (except for Chinatown).  The state population was only 17 million in 1962., half what it is today.
It is odd of me to remember just how conservative I was right out of HS.  I rooted against Cassias Clay; I was for the war in Vietnam; hated Communism; rooted for the Yankees; knew the USA was Land of the Brave, Home of the Free; liked corporations; thought capitalism was the very best of the very best; thought politicians were honorable; and that racism and racial hatred was a thing of the past.  I don't know that person now--we agree only on the Yankees and the dislike communism even if it has never actually been practiced anywhere but in Utopian pockets mainly in this country. 

Baruch

Things change.  We change.  Was never "for" war.  I consider it a massive tragedy.  Unfortunately, if you aren't ready to defend yourself, the bullies will take advantage of you.  They can't always be negotiated with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.