Author Topic: Post Funny Videos  (Read 78856 times)

Re: Post Funny Videos
« Reply #1065 on: March 12, 2019, 07:07:29 PM »
I always wondered what kind of performance enhancers he availed himself of. He sure had a lot of energy!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Munch

« Reply #1066 on: March 13, 2019, 10:58:06 PM »

ah the 90s. I think she forgot she had powers half the time.

Online trdsf

« Reply #1067 on: March 14, 2019, 01:09:33 AM »
How any of these people ever kept a straight face while making this movie must have taken some truly heroic effort!

I noticed that Madeline Kahn only ever lost it after everyone else did!
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

« Reply #1068 on: March 14, 2019, 12:56:04 PM »

This bird knows it's safe behind the glass, and it's rubbing the cat's nose in it. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

Offline Munch

« Reply #1069 on: March 14, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »
that cat looks like its dosed up to the eyeballs and trying to figure this out how the pray is also talking like its human

« Reply #1070 on: March 17, 2019, 05:45:22 PM »
Some of us remember this guy. Here he's talking about getting busted for making bongs.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:48:27 PM by Unbeliever »
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Reply #1071 on: March 20, 2019, 02:47:09 PM »

Watch Evangelical and Charismatic pastors speak in gibberish to each other. This is the craziest speaking in tongues compilation video ever made. Watch T.D. Jakes, Paula White, Robert Tilton, Rodney Howard-Browne, Becky Fisher, Kerney Thomas, Joel Osteen's Prayer line, Nancy Harmon, Perry Stone, and Terrence McKenna speak in tongues and make a fool of themselves. And these are some of the people advising President Trump.

I wonder how long these scam artists had to practice that shit before they could do it "spontaneously."

Offline Munch

« Reply #1072 on: March 20, 2019, 03:17:01 PM »
Anyone remember this?

Well.

« Reply #1073 on: Today at 12:54:30 AM »

I wonder how long these scam artists had to practice that shit before they could do it "spontaneously."

I was going to bring up Prophet of Zod, but the guy in the video already mentions him. One of those televangist's voices is used for the Holy Spirit in his animated videos. Mr. Atheist, Suris, and others have lent their voices to the animations as well.

This one came out earlier today. Or yesterday, depending on your time zone. It's pretty hilarious.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk