How in the Hell is nobody slamming Islam and Muslims over this verse in Quran?!!

Started by Maldini, July 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldini

Koran 9:28
يَا Ø£ÙŽÙŠÙ'ُهَا اÙ,,Ù'َذِينَ Ø¢Ù...َنُوا إِنÙ'ÙŽÙ...َا اÙ,,Ù'Ù...ُشÙ'رِ‌كُونَ نَجَسٌ فَÙ,,َا ÙŠÙŽÙ,Ù'رَ‌بُوا اÙ,,Ù'Ù...َسÙ'جِدَ اÙ,,Ù'حَرَ‌اÙ...ÙŽ بَعÙ'دَ عَاÙ...ِهِÙ...Ù' هَـٰذَا Ûš وَإِنÙ' خِفÙ'تُÙ...Ù' عَيÙ'Ù,,َةً فَسَوÙ'فَ يُغÙ'نِيكُÙ...ُ اÙ,,Ù,,Ù'َـهُ Ù...ِن فَضÙ'Ù,,ِهِ إِن شَاءَ Ûš إِنÙ'ÙŽ اÙ,,Ù,,Ù'َـهَ عَÙ,,ِيÙ...ÙŒ حَكِيÙ...ÙŒ[/size]

9:28
Sahih International
O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Now what you'll never know unless you've been an ex-Muslim like me, is that the word نجس which is translated " unclean" is a specific technical term in Islam, meaning the the dirty things that no Muslim should ever physically touch or keep in sight.

The list of official Islamic "dirty" things are shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs, and the atheist.

And please keep in mind the fact that it's Quran's text, not an interpretation, not a Hadith, etc. It's the basic teaching of an Islam which every Muslim has to believe in otherwise they wouldn't be a Muslim.

They all truly and literally believe a non-believer, and that means any person who doesn't follow an Abrahamic religion, is a dirty object, same as shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs.

A Muslim believes if he shakes an non-believers hand, he has to wash his hands three times so he's clean, just like he touches shit and piss

Should us Atheists show any respect to these people, who deep down think of us as walking human form of shit?

If Atheists had one bit of courage they would be burning Korans publicly on a daily basis.

Islam is the same as racism an homophobia. It's funny how atheists don't get any protection unlike the poor victims of those other two evil ideas.

I don't know the laws in US, do neo-Nazis get protection under free speech or no? Even if they do, stuff like this easily puts Muslims on the same level as neo-Nazis.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have better things to waste time being pissed off about. I have a daughter in law who's OCD and washes her hands about 90 times a day so..meh.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Maldini

But one of the lowest things white racists did was claiming black people shouldn't be touched by white people,  which nowadays is so unacceptable and turns any salve owning racist person into the ultimate evil, and may I add rightfully so.

Why are Muslims getting a pass? How can you not be angry about it?

Solitary

Because religion is a sacred cow, and to offend the funda"mental"ist in any religion has repercussions.  :eek: :madu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

CloneKai

I was never taught this, a case of sugar coating i suppose. some people i know actually tells me that non-muslim stinks. i mean they could literally smell the odor. the reason, they gave me was that their diet includes pork, and they don't wash that much.  :wtff:

I had a conversation with a family member couple of months ago about shaking non-muslim hands and they told me just to keep a hand sanitizer on myself. they were more worried about the bathroom habits of the non-muslims. Some people actually don't wash their hands after they use the toilet so i think that was a good advise.  :toilet:

I wonder how many of their prayers weren't accepted just because i was living with them. :eh:

Jason78

Quote from: Maldini on July 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM
Koran 9:28
The list of official Islamic "dirty" things are shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs, and the atheist.

Woah!   What have they got against cum?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

no-excuses

Quran is full of racist remarks, It is not a surprise. There is actually a verse that allow muslims men to marry non-muslims (christian) women despite been unclean as indicated in the verse. Quran contradict itself in many occasions, there are tons of misapprehensions which when you confront muslims with, they just leap into another interpretation that favor their arguments. Muslims are probably the blindest group in their faith among religions.

CloneKai

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 04:12:16 AM
:lol:

Hey CloneKai.

Yes that's a given. Muslims are brainwashed to think that they are clean. Because of abdest, gusül abdests..etc.

Do you also know the bullshit about how bad non-circumcised men stinks?

*British accent. -Those stinky bastards!

Hi! how is the weather in Turkey? I don't think Germany even have summer, 21 degree centigrade in july   :eek:

Non-circumcised men stinks! i didn't know that. why didn't they tell me such an important fact, oh never mind. talking about ones naughty bits is a taboo. I still can't figure out a suitable revenge for doing that to me  :cry:

DunkleSeele

Quote from: CloneKai on July 07, 2014, 09:03:19 AM
I don't think Germany even have summer, 21 degree centigrade in july   :eek:

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 09:12:41 AM
Yeah, lol I have an idea. I've got cold in Munich during a visit in May around 2008. And returned home sick. Europe is cold!

Wimps  :lol: :lol:

Nam

I, personally, have never had a problem with Muslims off the internet. I've met many throughout my life, and they knew me as an atheist. At least the one's in the US seemed to have more of a gripe with Christiansâ,,¢ than atheists or Jews, at least where I live.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

DunkleSeele

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 11:28:33 AM
I'm a Mediterranean creature, thank you very much. *Throws hair.
I'm also a Mediterranean creature, don't you remember? :wink2:

DunkleSeele

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 04:14:37 PM
You moved to the mountains, you traitor. Fortunately, you didn't forgot the food of your homeland.
:rotflmao:
Anyway, Europe isn't really cold. Ever been to Siberia? In winter? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. :eek:

DunkleSeele

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 04:57:28 PM
I know, but it feels very cold when you are a tourist hoping around. What the hell were you doing in Siberia?!  :eek: Construction thing? Ow, cannot even imagine.
Not directly construction, but projects for road safety in winter. The same I was doing in Bolu.

Munch

The Muslims, just like the Christians, are a group of cherry pickers, who ignore details in the faith they practice.

If whenever I see a muslim woman here in the uk walking around with a head scarf, I feel like walking up to her saying "either take that fucking thing off or cover your face, hands and feet completely, don't pick and choose the shit in your faith, either embrace it fully or don't follow it"
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mister Agenda

Muslim people don't get a pass on it, if it's something they believe. Everyone who believes in scriptures picks and chooses, it's impossible not to. If they try to explain it away as something that only applied in the time of Mohammed, fine. If they try to kill polytheists, not fine.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina