News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

HAPPY JULY 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Nam, July 05, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

In 1594 Candy Land was invaded by the Portuguese. Damn them! All that candy ruined. :sad:

In 1687 Sir Izik Newtown publishes PNPM which inspires the making of TMNT! Go turtles!

In 1809 Wigwams were trampled on by the Austrians. I blame Arnold Schwarnegger. He terminated them. :sad:

Good news: in 1811 Venereal Zeula gained her freedom from the big bad wolf of Spain. YAY!!!

In 1996 Kirk Cameron becomes the first sheep cloned but sadly he turned to Christianity and has been fucking herds ever since.

And the winner of the day is:

A hooker in 1586 gives birth to the state of Connecticut.

That must have been a huge vagina.

:wink:

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

AllPurposeAtheist

So it's really true, huh? You did lose your mind. Tried an ad in craigslist in the lost and found?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Happy birthday to composer William Crotch, born on this day in 1775.
Who can ever forget those great snappy tunes by someone named Crotch? I can't think of any, but goddammit, I plan on finding one. :eek:

AllPurposeAtheist

THE single most important event and boost to some egos while a curse to others.. 1946 - The bikini bathing suit, created by Louis Reard, made its debut during a fashion show at the Molitor Pool in Paris. Micheline Bernardini wore the two-piece outfit.

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 05, 2014, 05:55:37 AM
So it's really true, huh? You did lose your mind. Tried an ad in craigslist in the lost and found?

Never been to Craigslist.

My mom laughed at the hooker one.

-Nam

AllPurposeAtheist

I found a mind laying on the sidewalk.. Want me to ship it to you? It probably belonged to a dead mouse, but hey, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 05, 2014, 02:45:35 PM
I found a mind laying on the sidewalk.. Want me to ship it to you? It probably belonged to a dead mouse, but hey, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I can eat it for dinner.

-Nam