News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Spy - A Photo Game

Started by Gerard, February 20, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

I decided I'd revive this game on the new site. I'll include the rules and the last photo from the archive.

Quote from: "Buckster"How about a game folks? This is a photo posting game called "I Spy" and it works like this:

I'll post a photo. Your task is to "spy" something in the photo, then post another photo that has that thing you spied in it as well, stating "I Spy (whatever it is you spy)".

That puts your photo in play, and folks spy something in it and post the next photo based on what they spy in yours, and so on.

Rules:

1. Keep it family friendly. No NSFW photos. Note: If someone ignores this rule, ignore their post. Play on the last valid photo. Their post will be deleted by a mod.

2. Photos only. No drawings, cartoons, etc. No movies, Youtubes or animated gifs, etc. Note: If someone ignores this rule, ignore their post. Play on the last valid PHOTO. Their post will be deleted by a mod.

3. You can "spy" anything you can see in the photo: objects, colors, textures, emotions, etc.

4. Spy something new. If the last one was "I Spy a bicycle", don't post another bicycle pic with "I spy a bicycle". If it comes up again later, it's okay, but not twice in a row. Instead, try some other commonality, perhaps "I spy a wheel" or "I spy handlebars"...

5. Try to be original and creative. You might spy a tin can, say "I Spy a can" then post a pic of an outhouse, for example.

6. "Late Photos" posted after someone else has already responded with a valid photo should be ignored. The play continues on the first valid photo response.

Okay! Pretty simple stuff really, and this can be really fun!

I spy a purse

BarkAtTheMoon

"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Gerard

I spy a broken link...... I'll try to fix that....

edit: ah... success...

Gerard

Alaric I

Plu

I spy a douche

(This probably only makes sense in Dutch)

Alaric I

Quote from: "Plu"I spy a douche

[ Image ]

This makes more sense

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Gerard

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "Plu"I spy a douche

[ Image ]

This makes more sense [ Image ]

I'm Dutch and I have no idea who "the Rock" is, but he may be a douche for all I know.....

Gerard

Plu

The reason it only makes sense is because the Dutch word for 'shower' is 'douche'. It probably doesn't make sense to anyone else.

wolf39us

Alaric I

Alaric I

Quote from: "Plu"The reason it only makes sense is because the Dutch word for 'shower' is 'douche'. It probably doesn't make sense to anyone else.

Aha

Gerard

Quote from: "wolf39us"I spy a BRAT

[ Image ]

Ok..... I don't understand. Explain!

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: "Alaric I"I spy buns.

[ Image ]

And I spy a broken link again.....