Main Menu

muhammad was a pedophile?

Started by robert04330, July 04, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frosty

Quote from: TubbyTubby on July 05, 2014, 11:15:22 AM
You are one sick puppy if this is you.

http://youtu.be/K8-DlxjfhVA

Nah, he's just a cool guy that uses Youtube. There are millions of them. He's cool and awesome. He shares his whole life on Youtube. He is so cool!

robert04330

^^^^^^ Off topic, Please reframe from the subject.
I HAVE CANDY

aitm

the age of consent in the us in the early 1900 was ten in some states, I forgot where i saw that but I was somewhat surprised.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

frosty

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:17:12 PM
^^^^^^ Off topic, Please reframe from the subject.

Actually it is quite relevant. You paste your Youtube videos all over here, I reference them in posts. Go fuck yourself.

robert04330

Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 04:20:02 PM
Actually it is quite relevant. You paste your Youtube videos all over here, I reference them in posts. Go fuck yourself.

no.. its a attempt to derail the topic with personal attacks on me.
I HAVE CANDY

PickelledEggs

People usually focus on the fact that Muhammad was a hate and war monger. Remembering that he married a 6 year old and started having sex with her is important because it emphasizes that he not only was a fighter, but also a lover.

You just have to love the soft side of a guy like that.

Nam

Quote from: aitm on July 05, 2014, 03:30:40 PM
the age of consent in the us in the early 1900 was ten in some states, I forgot where i saw that but I was somewhat surprised.

That was actually in the late 19th Cent. not early 20th. 1880s+. However, in that same time period, in Delaware age of consent was 7 years old.

The highest age of consent I know of is in Bahrain at 21 years old.

-Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

aitm

Quote from: Nam on July 05, 2014, 04:53:18 PM
That was actually in the late 19th Cent. not early 20th. 1880s+. However, in that same time period, in Delaware age of consent was 7 years old.

The highest age of consent I know of is in Bahrain at 21 years old.

-Nam

well there ya go, thanks for that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

frosty

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 04:35:21 PM
no.. its a attempt to derail the topic with personal attacks on me.

False. Who has had multiple threads locked for their behaviour so far? Me, or you?

I'll give you a hint: It isn't me.

robert04330

Quote from: frosty on July 06, 2014, 03:46:03 AM
False. Who has had multiple threads locked for their behaviour so far? Me, or you?

I'll give you a hint: It isn't me.

The videos i posted where on topic or in reply to a post.. This is not on topic so it is an attack on me.
I HAVE CANDY

DunkleSeele

*mod hat on*
Frosty and Robert, please give it a break, ok?

robert04330

I said to give it a rest. Last warning.
I HAVE CANDY

frosty

Seelie said to give it a rest. That means both of you.  No responding to these edits either.

baronvonrort

Quote from: robert04330 on July 04, 2014, 04:46:23 PM
oh.. well people did not live as long back then so marrying young people was more common..
people would only live to about 30.

Mohammad's married his first wife when he was in his 20's and Khadija was in her 40's, today i think we would call Khadija a filthy rich cougar,Khadija like his favourite wife the child bride called Aisha lived to her 60's.
Mohammad was in his 50's when he married 6 year old Aisha who was the child of his neighbor Abu Bakr.

There is plenty of evidence people lived to their 60's+ in the Islamic texts

Nam

In the Bible they lived hundreds of years.

:wink:

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!