News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

muhammad was a pedophile?

Started by robert04330, July 04, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Oh, look... MORE of his videos.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

robert04330

Video: hey look they put the basement on the 3ed floor!
I HAVE CANDY

GrinningYMIR

Yes he was a pedophile based on him dating a none year old, I don't think that bleeding really means you're old enough for sex just like I don't think having your first wet dream doesn't mean that you're ready for sex.

The age of consent is a veayring thing but most people say 16-18 which I agree with in the main. So despite sharia law saying otherwise I believe he was a pedophile for doing Aisha.

Also Robert you have created yourself an image of a weird trolling idiot, even if that's not what you want to be or intended to be that's what you became based on the vids and the way you talk, and also some other things

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Nam

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 04, 2014, 09:22:22 PM
Yes he was a pedophile based on him dating a none year old, I don't think that bleeding really means you're old enough for sex just like I don't think having your first wet dream doesn't mean that you're ready for sex.

The age of consent is a veayring thing but most people say 16-18 which I agree with in the main. So despite sharia law saying otherwise I believe he was a pedophile for doing Aisha.

Also Robert you have created yourself an image of a weird trolling idiot, even if that's not what you want to be or intended to be that's what you became based on the vids and the way you talk, and also some other things

Apparently he works in the basement at MIT. They probably stuck him down there because he kept complaining that the professors were trying to teach him how not to speak, and in defiance he posted videos, and he was banished to the bowels of the school.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

frosty

People talk about Islam and Pedophilia.

Consider the origins of Islam and the time period and region from which it arose.

The end. 

robert04330

@nam: thought you was going to ignore me... liar, liar.
I HAVE CANDY

frosty

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:13:27 AM

I still fail to see the point of any of your threads. There is no opening point, and never any conclusion. Why must you follow someone around a forum and harass them like this? Please get your brain examined ASAP.

robert04330

my thread had a point.. i wanted info right from the people themselves.. i don't like untrue propaganda so i wanted to know why people where saying this.. mostly christian people...  if it was untrue propaganda by christian people i would want to know.. Because sometimes the enemy of your enemy is a friend.. and it looks like this is somewhat true but also not. I came to ask because i had my end of the rope moment someone said muhammad was a pedophile in a YT video, (Yes that guy) and i wanted to know more or why he and others say that all the time...
I HAVE CANDY

frosty

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:27:59 AM
my thread had a point.. i wanted info right from the people themselves.. i don't like untrue propaganda so i wanted to know why people where saying this.. mostly christian people...  if it was untrue propaganda by christian people i would want to know.. Because sometimes the enemy of your enemy is a friend.. and it looks like this is somewhat true but also not. I came to ask because i had my end of the rope moment someone said muhammad was a pedophile in a YT video, (Yes that guy) and i wanted to know more or why he and others say that all the time...

Why couldn't you just research it yourself? I do it. Others do it. Why can't you? I know exactly what you're doing, you make these threads to instigate people and get problems going. That's who you are and what you do. I am baffled as to how you are not banned or even warned yet.

robert04330

Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 03:32:15 AM
Why couldn't you just research it yourself? I do it. Others do it. Why can't you? I know exactly what you're doing, you make these threads to instigate people and get problems going. That's who you are and what you do. I am baffled as to how you are not banned or even warned yet.

i did research it.. and got 200 different answers..
people said it was true and untrue and a hoax and so on.. i wanted a easy answer... so i asked here.. plus i wanted to see what people saw as pedofile or not pedofile. 
I HAVE CANDY

frosty

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:46:04 AM
people said it was true and untrue and a hoax and so on.. i wanted a easy answer... so i asked here.. plus i wanted to see what people saw as pedofile or not pedofile. 

No, you made this thread to cause more problems. You know exactly what you did. This is like arguing with a kid after he breaks something and he is in denial about it.

robert04330

Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 03:52:28 AM
No, you made this thread to cause more problems. You know exactly what you did. This is like arguing with a kid after he breaks something and he is in denial about it.

well, I did not do that and i am sorry that you think that.
But i can't prove or disprove to you why besides what i already said here.
So.. Take it as you will.
I HAVE CANDY

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:13:27 AM
Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 03:19:22 AM
I still fail to see the point of any of your threads. There is no opening point, and never any conclusion. Why must you follow someone around a forum and harass them like this? Please get your brain examined ASAP.
Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:27:59 AM
Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 03:32:15 AM
Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:46:04 AM
Quote from: frosty on July 05, 2014, 03:52:28 AM
Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:56:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3DlIrvoHg
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

TubbyTubby

Quote from: robert04330 on July 05, 2014, 03:56:32 AM
You are one sick puppy if this is you.

http://youtu.be/K8-DlxjfhVA
Using Tapatalk