News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nymphomaniac Movie

Started by Solitary, July 03, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Did I really start this thread? I thought it was a good movie and realistic with many interesting factoids that people here would enjoy. I didn't mean for it to get into a gender war. There are men that are addicted to sex also. The best sex I ever had was with a woman I despised, because I didn't have any baggage that came with it, like love, an over rated second hand emotion.  :eek: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

Well frosty, the right thing to do now would be to apologise , mibbe after thinking about it u realise that Shoe isnt an angry jack booted man hater after all or mibbe u stand by what u said, i dont know cos im not fuckin psychic,  but i think u should chill an just say sorry...... :snooty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

frosty

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on July 03, 2014, 05:57:02 PM
Well frosty, the right thing to do now would be to apologise , mibbe after thinking about it u realise that Shoe isnt an angry jack booted man hater after all or mibbe u stand by what u said, i dont know cos im not fuckin psychic,  but i think u should chill an just say sorry...... :snooty:

That's not going to happen, because nothing I said would warrant such a thing to happen. We are having a discussion. Go play with something.

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 03, 2014, 05:47:19 PM
No, my experience with you. You got pissed off me about something completely different and automatically insulted me by something related to my gender. Remember? So, I get where do those people come from.

Also a reminder, we are at most what? 3 women here? And I am the only active female member among a crowded male group.

What? I can't tell if you're trying to say you got pissed off or I did. I already touched on this, it was a stupid thread 7 months ago about a different subject and everybody was saying things in every different direction. If you still hold a grudge based on what I said, you're just going to have to deal with it and let it go. Do I hold a grudge about how I was insulted by a large group of people on a forum, almost relentlessly? Nope. Those people probably don't even understand what they did wrong, they would never apologize, and I don't even care about anything they think or do anyways.

I don't want to keep going off here like a chatterbox, but I too have been in positions where I didn't have the greatest time on the Internet but I don't expect anyone to admit what they did. It happens all the time. My sincere advice would be for you to not take seriously my one-off remarks from 7 months ago. Or anybody else's for that matter.

Solitary

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 03, 2014, 05:51:24 PM
You wrote this and lines smiliar to it so many times, I don't think anyone gets if you are joking or serious. Including me.

If you -or anyone else- think I am some sort of a man hater, then you really have not seen any man hater in your lives.
I can assure you that APA was being sarcastic. I know you are not a man hater, but I am very well informed that there are men that deserve it. I have gotten into many fight when younger, when a man called a women names or slapped or hit them with their fist. I have also ran into real man hater when trying to pick up a dykes girl friend (I honestly thought it was a guy at the bar), that made Tyson look like a nice guy---actually I think he is---anyone that keeps pet birds is not a bad guy.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 03, 2014, 05:51:24 PM
You wrote this and lines smiliar to it so many times, I don't think anyone gets if you are joking or serious. Including me.

If you -or anyone else- think I am some sort of a man hater, then you really have not seen any man hater in your lives.
I joke with you shoe and yes, I've known a few real live man haters.. One was possibly the most bitter neighbor I ever had.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

Quote'' That's not going to happen, because nothing I said would warrant such a thing to happen. We are having a discussion. Go play with something.

OK Frosty, no need to get uppity. :fU:

frosty

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on July 03, 2014, 07:00:49 PM
Quote'' That's not going to happen, because nothing I said would warrant such a thing to happen. We are having a discussion. Go play with something.

OK Frosty, no need to get uppity. :fU:

I don't know if I should laugh or tell you to go away again. Not sure.

Moralnihilist

Just a random interjection to let everyone know that I just farted. :)

You may return to arguing on the internet.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Green Bottle

To be honest Frosty, i couldnt really give a fk what u do, just remember, he who laughs last didnt get the fkn joke...

frosty

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on July 03, 2014, 07:26:32 PM
To be honest Frosty, i couldnt really give a fk what u do, just remember, he who laughs last didnt get the fkn joke...

If you don't care, then why do you keep replying? You seem very slow in the head. Please go play with a large, sharp object and stop being an annoying douche, thanks. You suck at making jokes by the way.

Green Bottle

Well considering u keep replying to my replies it seems that its you who is slow in the head, i dont think u realise that the joke in this instance is you....kindly refrain from replying to my replies  thx.....

frosty

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on July 03, 2014, 07:34:27 PM
Well considering u keep replying to my replies it seems that its you who is slow in the head, i dont think u realise that the joke in this instance is you....kindly refrain from replying to my replies  thx.....

Nah, I'm going to keep replying because I feel like it.

So I guess I twisted your panties in a knot with the whole point about you not caring? Figures. You are slow in the head because your posts make no sense and have terrible grammar and punctuation. Mine isn't perfect, but it's worlds better than yours.

Green Bottle

Aroura33

Well, I popped into this thread to look at an interesting movie, and see that it was derailed.  Apparently Shoe is the only active woman in a forum full of men.  What am I, chopped liver?

Where did Sabrina go?  Dreamer?  SVzurich? Smartzipan? Princess Mega...something? (I'm bad with names).  I see Mermaid is still posting now and then.

There are many woman that have, in the past, been very active on this forum.  At one time, we had a good 10 women posting regularly. I guess the overall population dropped, here.

Some people get offended just too damn easily, lol.  Me included.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Shiranu

Quote-He realises his sexuality very early ("oh what a horndog!"), he experiments ("he is open minded and of eccentric taste") and he has sex with hundreds of women ("master player") without feeling 'love' to them. Winner. Go boy!

I agree with your basic premise, but there is a point that guys say, "Okay, dude... it's just not impressive anymore, you have an issue."

I will say that point is FAR further down the line of amount of sexual activity than it is for women, but I know someone who likes to say he is a male version of the character (maybe he is, I really could care less about his sex life)... passionless, just in it for the pleasure, never holds a relationship for more than a week or so and could care less how it makes his partner feel... and pretty much everyone he tells it to is just like, "Okay dude, whatever... no one cares, and we aren't impressed".

But again, I will agree that if a woman was to have sex with even one or two guys and say she did it just for the pleasure it would be slutty, but for a man it is a player. For women there isn't really that point, it is more or less, "Had sex? Uz a slut.".

To which I wonder; dafuq guys? Dafuq? Why are you going to make women be ashamed of their sexuality and therefor engage in less sexual activity... ergo reducing your chance of getting laid? Wouldn't it be a plus for women to be 'slutty"?

QuoteIn other words she is a hedonist, and feels guilty from her past indoctrination from puritan religion for enjoying physical pleasure.

Not necessarily, she could have an actual addiction... where you no longer even really enjoy the act all that much, nor get much out of it besides very base pleasure, but continue to do it anyways even if it has alot of negative consequences because it's a habit.

QuoteWhere did Sabrina go?  Dreamer?  SVzurich? Smartzipan? Princess Mega...something? (I'm bad with names).  I see Mermaid is still posting now and then.

I know either Sabrina or Dreamer (I think it was Dreamer) said she was taking a break, as did Smartzi. Don't know about the rest though.

Anyways though, yeah... this is a movie I have been planning on watching.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur