Anti gay businesses being sent to 'reeducation camps'!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, June 27, 2014, 05:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Well thank GOD Rick Santorum is keeping the public informed on the Gay Nazi party..or is that the Gay Communist party?
What a fucking dweeb.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/26/1309790/-Rick-Santorum-says-anti-gay-Christians-being-sent-to-re-education-camp?detail=email
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm kind of surprised ol Tricky Ricky hasn't generated some comments..  Or are you all already in reeducation camps unable to comment? :eek:

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 27, 2014, 11:14:03 PM
I'm kind of surprised ol Tricky Ricky hasn't generated some comments.. 
Since when is Rick Santorum saying something completely idiotic news worthy?  He's just another unlucky GOP politician that like Michele Bachman, seems to be assigned by Party Headquarters the task of spewing nonsensical gibberish that is comprehensible only to the lowest common denominator.

Solitary

Well it is persecution of his religion and bigotry.  :eek: :doh: :popcorn: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

See? That's exactly what evil liberals want you to think.. Santorum is a total moran ..if you will.
Unfortunately it's the truth.
Be that as it may it's comments like these that need to be exposed for the stupidity and bigotry they represent. If he's never called out he'll continue getting away with it. That's why it's 'newsworthy'.. if you will.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 28, 2014, 10:22:08 AM
See? That's exactly what evil liberals want you to think.. Santorum is a total moran ..if you will.
Unfortunately it's the truth.
Be that as it may it's comments like these that need to be exposed for the stupidity and bigotry they represent. If he's never called out he'll continue getting away with it. That's why it's 'newsworthy'.. if you will.
I think I shoulda put a smiley face on my post. :biggrin:

AllPurposeAtheist

Yeah...it's not to tough to get lost in the sea of stupid that is today's GOP....or yesterdays for that matter.

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 27, 2014, 05:46:00 PM
Well thank GOD Rick Santorum is keeping the public informed on the Gay Nazi party..or is that the Gay Communist party?
What a fucking dweeb.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/26/1309790/-Rick-Santorum-says-anti-gay-Christians-being-sent-to-re-education-camp?detail=email

I stopped reading at this: "American Family Association’s “Focal Point” radio program".

Enough said.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Solitary

Is the GOP for real? How can there be this many stupid people in one bunch? Never mind, I know.  :pray:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia