Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

affirmative action

Started by shortbusgangsta, June 26, 2014, 09:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Fuck you asswipe. I ain't your bitch. You're a fucking chump. *click*
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Nam

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
what do you mean a non-existent examples. The female fire enforcement test lis far different than the male.  Where did I learn this?  College. Bitch!

Did you learn to spell in college, bitch?

Was it the Community College of Trashy Peoples?

Did you graduate or did you have to drop out because spelling just became too difficult?

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
what do you mean a non-existent examples. The female fire enforcement test lis far different than the male.  Where did I learn this?  College. Bitch!
So you learned that the female fire enforcement test is different from that of males... from college? Not from the certification agencies themselves? And why do you call it "fire enforcement?" I thought the profession was called "fire fighting."
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: Nam on June 26, 2014, 05:04:34 PM
Did you learn to spell in college, bitch?

Was it the Community College of Trashy Peoples?

Did you graduate or did you have to drop out because spelling just became too difficult?

I'm on a cell phone and I'm speaking into the phone and the words that are on the screen are not always the words that I'm saying. If you've ever used the cell audio for texting or posting  you would know what I'm talking about.
All I'm saying is give the job to the person most qualified. That's just common sense!

by the way, if I were writing a paper for an English teacher, I would do more proof reading.

Also, if there's a woman who is able to play football better than men, she should be in the NFL.  Im all for equality.

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: Poison Tree on June 26, 2014, 03:20:08 PM
So this isn't really about affirmative action, it is about you being bitter about getting sacked and blaming women.
I enjoy it when women sack me  :biggrin:

What did I blame women for?

Also I have nothing against apa.  I just felt like saying college bitch!

also,  where I'm from, or at least where I grew up, the term fire enforcement was used,  because whenever the law enforcement were called, the fire department would show up, or whenever an ambulance was called, the same bullshit.
It was extremely annoying.

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: Nam on June 26, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
I think the initial point of affirmative action was instead of hiring the non-white person who was more qualified for the job they would hire the white guy who wasn't. If they got rid of affirmative action it most likely would go back to that.

-Nam
absolutely to hire the white guy less qualified for the job is complete bullshit!  I'm all about eliminating such a retarded philosophy, if such an asinine view or procedure were even worthy of being called "philosophy".

I'm not going to deny the fact that if you look at the percentage of our population that is African American, compared t to the percentage of the NBA that is african american, it is obvious that African americans are predominately  more gifted at playing ball.  No shit sherlock!

wolf39us

you can do multiple quotes at once... no need to post 3 times

Nam

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 07:29:05 PM
I'm on a cell phone and I'm speaking into the phone and the words that are on the screen are not always the words that I'm saying. If you've ever used the cell audio for texting or posting  you would know what I'm talking about.

I've been on an Android for 2+ years. On it right now and yet I can spell just fine.

QuoteAll I'm saying is give the job to the person most qualified. That's just common sense!

And to a racist who do you think is the most qualified?

To a sexist, who do you think is the most qualified?

To a bigot or prejudiced person: who do you think is most qualified?

To them: not the person they are racist, sexist, bigoted, or prejudiced against.

Quoteby the way, if I were writing a paper for an English teacher, I would do more proof reading.

Irrelevant. This is a website catered to words, and in this case English words. That guy from Turkey who believes he speaks English perfectly (though clearly he doesn't) may not be able to understand some of the idioms one uses. Using such vernacular on occasion is one thing but sounding like an idiot all the time just confuses people like him who have to try to decipher what you're saying, and to the rest of us...idiotic.

QuoteAlso, if there's a woman who is able to play football better than men, she should be in the NFL.  Im all for equality.

That's nice but many people are not.

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 07:41:30 PM
I enjoy it when women sack me  :biggrin:

What did I blame women for?

Also I have nothing against apa.  I just felt like saying college bitch!

also,  where I'm from, or at least where I grew up, the term fire enforcement was used,  because whenever the law enforcement were called, the fire department would show up, or whenever an ambulance was called, the same bullshit.
It was extremely annoying.

You do realize most firefighters are trained paramedics?

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: wolf39us on June 26, 2014, 09:33:41 PM
you can do multiple quotes at once... no need to post 3 times

That actually is a bit difficult on certain phones.

-Nam

shortbusgangsta

Lmfao!
I agree with nam
Even if he/she is a rude arrogant asshole! :-)

AllPurposeAtheist

You don't really deserve a response, but I'll give you one.
Go fuck yourself bitch.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Nam

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 11:08:56 PM
Lmfao!
I agree with nam
Even if he/she is a rude arrogant asshole! :-)

He.

-Nam

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 26, 2014, 11:09:39 PM
You don't really deserve a response, but I'll give you one.
Go fuck yourself bitch.
what crawled up your ass and died?
please debate me why don't ya?  do you disagree with my idea of equality?  otherwise shut the fuck up!

Nam

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 26, 2014, 11:16:54 PM
what crawled up your ass and died?
please debate me why don't ya?  do you disagree with my idea of equality?  otherwise shut the fuck up!

You're not for equality if you think he should "shut the fuck up".

Think about it.

-Nam