News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Started by Nam, June 15, 2014, 05:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

This is my class picture from preschool in Pine Hills (Orlando), FL in 1981-1982.  Look at it closely, what's wrong with it:

No one ever believes me until I show them.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Or maybe because the children are dressed in a way that suggest gender neutrality which was obviously the precursor to todays satan ruled country that we live in. Just count the boys and girls and divide by 6 then add 3 subtract 7 multiply by 666 subtract one and by god there you have it!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Advertising for kool cigarettes may be somewhat inappropriate. :think:

First thing I looked at before seeing aitm's post.. 

Hey kids, try the kool, refreshing taste of lung crushing menthol! :biggrin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

don't want to be that guy, but is it something to do with the black kids in the class?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on June 15, 2014, 06:20:34 PM
Or maybe because the children are dressed in a way that suggest gender neutrality which was obviously the precursor to todays satan ruled country that we live in. Just count the boys and girls and divide by 6 then add 3 subtract 7 multiply by 666 subtract one and by god there you have it!
OF COURSE! How could I have not noticed? :think:

Nam

Quote from: aitm on June 15, 2014, 06:17:04 PM
Kool ciggies ad? Interesting.

Everyone I have ever told would never believe me. All the way up to elementary school they were advertised--but that picture is at a preschool. Hell, even my middle and high school had smoking sections for students.

-Nam

NinjaRisu

Quote from: Munch on June 15, 2014, 06:32:39 PM
don't want to be that guy, but is it something to do with the black kids in the class?

I was so thinking that.

Nam

Oh, in case anyone wants to know who I am in the picture, I'm the blonde kid standing under Snoopy and beside the teacher.

-Nam

Munch

Quote from: Nam on June 15, 2014, 06:43:17 PM
Everyone I have ever told would never believe me. All the way up to elementary school they were advertised--but that picture is at a preschool. Hell, even my middle and high school had smoking sections for students.

-Nam

makes me think of this advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdHSIquSHMw
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Wow! You look like the kid who got his ass kicked a lot by the big kid in front of you. You should plot his demise immediately as revenge.

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 15, 2014, 07:09:40 PM
Wow! You look like the kid who got his ass kicked a lot by the big kid in front of you. You should plot his demise immediately as revenge.

I was bullied a lot as a kid until I turned 14 and was 6'1 210 lb. They ceased bothering me after that that and I almost threw a friend of mine off a two story building. Only reason I didn't was because they were chanting for me to do it.

-Nam

Jason78

Quote from: Nam on June 15, 2014, 07:40:57 PM
I was bullied a lot as a kid until I turned 14 and was 6'1 210 lb. They ceased bothering me after that that and I almost threw a friend of mine off a two story building. Only reason I didn't was because they were chanting for me to do it.

I've done worse to people that have bullied me.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh allow our juvenile bragging rights shoe. The point is we were young, well some of us were once and we got away with it.
Oh..that's right..girls are never impressed by teenage boys dumb shit. 

Women! Can't live with em and ya can't put em back in your ribcage. :eek: