Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The FIFA Worldcup Brazill

Started by Jutter, June 13, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Sadly I'll be working during the game,

Fucking work
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

StupidWiz

Congratz Germany, also congrats to the cutie Gotze. :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jutter

Kudos to "der manschaft". Argentina played well, but Messi was in insufficient shape to make his mark. I'm glad this didn't escalate into a penaltravisty.
Congratulations to orange  with their bronze. I hope their preformance during this tournament managed to wash away some of the ugly of 2010's disgracefull final.

I hope you will also tune in for the european championship two years from now, to see if we can get that Netherlands-Germany final after all. ;-)
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.