ROCK FORM OF "WHO WE CALL GOD" Vital Question...

Started by netangel, June 10, 2014, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netangel

Hello i am also atheist and i have heard some scientist tell me that god is naturally a rock or a solid shaped rock which gave life to the first living organism. The organism was a very tiny creature but not a human being and life started evolving from that rock.

Now how did they know this? Well i guess they studied the brain and found out that a picture of this ROCK FORM GOD is inside one of our brain cells located in the front lobe of the brain. It is also connected to a gene in the chest of the human body and that GENE tells us to GO FORWARD AND DO WHATEVER WE LIKE.... I dont know if people get what i mean. Many atheists may know this but not all.
So im letting you know this. Now what i want to know is how come THE ROCK FORM OF GOD is able to produce such a organism without the SPERM OR OVUM since it had no gender?????

Beleave me the REAL god is actually a solid ROCK FORMATION NATURALLY MADE without help of humans or any other living creature/organism.

It just HAPPEND. Like the big bang. It had to happen. I want to know the fact how were we made or how the first organism was made from this ROCK?

Its like a rock carved in a corner shape. so there are 2 walls basically and it looks like the corner of your wall but they have digged it out of earth and found out that a picture of that ROCK lies in one memory cell in our forbrain and it is also connected to a gene in our body. That gene is located in our upper region of the chest or in the middle of the chest. 4 CM above the lungs and that gene just tells us to do whatever we like.

The Skeletal Atheist

...........................................................................................wat.........................................................
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

DunkleSeele

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 11, 2014, 12:02:57 AM
...........................................................................................wat.........................................................
To further clarify my post: ...................................wat?.........................

I read the OP and my dick got stuck in the celing fan, and I don't even have a celing fan. Go away, you make my brain and my dick hurt.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hydra009

Troll score:  D-

Rap sheet:  strawman arguments against scientific theories (abiogenesis, evolution, the origin of sexual reproduction), complex question, false dilemma, and creationist talking points masquerading as questions.  Also, blatant lying. 

Sentence:  remedial high-school bio and Evolution 101.  Certificate of basic human cognition contingent upon successful graduation.

DunkleSeele

OK people, should we get rid of the idiot straight away or do you want to have some fun before that?

DunkleSeele

I wouldn't even classify him as a Poe, he's just too bad. :madu:
Then again, being an idiot isn't against the forum rules, so I'll let him post (I believe he's a shit-and-run pidgeon, though).

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

When I read your OP, I couldn't help but wonder where you got all that nonsense.

Moralnihilist

I recognize the words as English, however there does not appear to be a coherent thought pattern behind the words.

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: netangel on June 10, 2014, 11:25:48 PM
Hello i am also atheist and i have heard some scientist tell me that god is naturally a rock or a solid shaped rock which gave life to the first living organism.

I suspect you're lying, both about being an atheist and the supposed scientist, but if a scientist did tell you that, he or she was a particularly idiotic one. I recommend you read a textbook on the subject, or even a Wikipedia article, and learn from some people with tons more credibility than the asshat feeding you this bullshit.

The organism was a very tiny creature but not a human being and life started evolving from that rock.

The evidence suggests that the first precursor to a living organism was a product of organic chemistry, and that a self-replicating polymer had to go through a lot of evolution before its descendants could reasonably be called 'living organisms'. There is no rock in the scenario, except perhaps as a home for an organic soup in which a self-replicating molecule could form.

Now how did they know this?

Paleontology, geology, chemistry, biology, and genetics.

Well i guess they studied the brain and found out that a picture of this ROCK FORM GOD is inside one of our brain cells located in the front lobe of the brain.

That may be the stupidest thing that anyone has guessed, ever. Congratulations?

It is also connected to a gene in the chest of the human body and that GENE tells us to GO FORWARD AND DO WHATEVER WE LIKE.... I dont know if people get what i mean. Many atheists may know this but not all.

This is clearly bullshit pulled straight from your ass.

So im letting you know this.

That you're a walking monument to willful ignorance?

Now what i want to know is how come THE ROCK FORM OF GOD is able to produce such a organism without the SPERM OR OVUM since it had no gender?????

There's no such thing as a 'rock form of God'. I dare you to say something more idiotic. If you actually want to learn something, check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction

Beleave me the REAL god is actually a solid ROCK FORMATION NATURALLY MADE without help of humans or any other living creature/organism.

Why would we believe such an utter dolt? Your incomprehension is (I hope) unique to yourself, and doesn't resemble in the slightest what any actual atheists think about the origin and evolution of life. I assume you believe in one of those versions of God who is happy to have idiots and liars for followers.

It just HAPPEND. Like the big bang. It had to happen.

These things aren't fully understood. Honest people will tell you the complete answers are unknown and the possible answers are interesting but unconfirmable at this time. Dishonest people will spout the kind of crap you've been vomiting around here.

I want to know the fact how were we made or how the first organism was made from this ROCK?

If there was a definitive answer, you're clearly too stupid to understand it anyway, so why make an effort for you? You wanting to know something doesn't mean an honest and complete answer is available.

Its like a rock carved in a corner shape. so there are 2 walls basically and it looks like the corner of your wall but they have digged it out of earth and found out that a picture of that ROCK lies in one memory cell in our forbrain and it is also connected to a gene in our body. That gene is located in our upper region of the chest or in the middle of the chest. 4 CM above the lungs and that gene just tells us to do whatever we like.

And you finish up strong with your biggest mound of bullshit. I think you're a wast of bandwidth, and not even entertaining except to vent on.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Poison Tree

Maybe he's trying to explain the plot to 2001 a space odyssey
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide