There is no moral imperative in atheism

Started by augustine, February 14, 2013, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "buttfinger"Hi dickwad.  I'm not trying to establish myself as anything.  I DID try to have some nice conversations, but you retards showed very early on that disagreement will be met with ad-hominems, so all I'm doing now is just posting in the flavor of the rest of the forum.  Don't like it?  Too fucking bad.  You should have thought about that before you set the tone.

If this ^ is in response to me you've not really addressed my post.  Kind of ridiculous.  Someone pee in your cornflakes this morning?  Why call me names?  I'm sorry but what exactly did I do to You?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SGOS

Guy walks into a forum.
Comments on everything.
Finds areas of disagreement.
Gets rattled.
Starts losing self control.
Goes berserk.

Jason78

Quote from: "buttfinger"Hi dickwad.  I'm not trying to establish myself as anything.  I DID try to have some nice conversations, but you retards showed very early on that disagreement will be met with ad-hominems, so all I'm doing now is just posting in the flavor of the rest of the forum.  Don't like it?  Too fucking bad.  You should have thought about that before you set the tone.

You actually made a few worthwhile points before you started acting so childishly.

This is just sad now.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"

If this ^ is in response to me you've not really addressed my post.  Kind of ridiculous.  Someone pee in your cornflakes this morning?  Why call me names?  I'm sorry but what exactly did I do to You?

No, he is doing it to everyone in every thread.

Wow.  Count me surprised.
*sigh*

wtf?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

buttfinger

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"If this ^ is in response to me you've not really addressed my post.  Kind of ridiculous.  Someone pee in your cornflakes this morning?  Why call me names?  I'm sorry but what exactly did I do to You?
No maam.  You're one of the few here who isn't a total shithead.  In fact, I kinda like you (in a forum-post kind of way).  I was addressing the asshole directly above that post.  The name-calling is just a response to being called names in the first place.

wolf39us

Okay obviously this thread has turned into a very unproductive one.

I think it's time for a lock...