New Feature (Picture Resize)

Started by wolf39us, February 14, 2013, 08:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

stromboli

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

wolf39us

It takes a large photo that would otherwise "stretch" the theme... sets it to the maximum size (whilst keeping the ratio) and gives a clickable litebox to show full size

SGOS

BarkAtTheMoon

"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

SilentFutility

I'd already noticed this. Great feature.

It saves me having to resize images manually before posting, and allows the viewing of higher resolution images that would be too large to post otherwise.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SGOS"Very cool.  I'm impressed.

me too - that's cool!
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "wolf39us"It takes a large photo that would otherwise "stretch" the theme... sets it to the maximum size (whilst keeping the ratio) and gives a clickable litebox to show full size
No wonder Summer Glau didn't blow up the new celebrity page. I was kinda wondering.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "SilentFutility"I'd already noticed this. Great feature.

It saves me having to resize images manually before posting, and allows the viewing of higher resolution images that would be too large to post otherwise.

Yup, excellent work wolf et al.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

widdershins

Now that is fancy.  The next time someone asks me, "What have atheists done for the world?", I'm pointing them to this thread.
This sentence is a lie...

wolf39us

Quote from: "widdershins"Now that is fancy.  The next time someone asks me, "What have atheists done for the world?", I'm pointing them to this thread.

LOL  :lol: