News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello there fellow heithens!

Started by Deri, June 05, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Welkom Deri, het is hier wel plezant.  :)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Bibliofagus

Stelletje kommaneukers.
Laat ze maar lekker praten. Welkom!
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

hrdlr110

(Is parentheses (in parentheses) redundant?) welcome! Netherlands are in our World Cup group! Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie, oy oy oy!!!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solomon Zorn

Hijiri complains about parentheses, but doesn't care that you misspelled "heathen."  :smiley:

Anyway, welcome!
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on June 08, 2014, 09:34:58 AM
Hijiri complains about parentheses, but doesn't care that you misspelled "heathen."  :smiley:
I'm a Grammar Nazi. Spelling is optional.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

the_antithesis

Deri

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 08, 2014, 04:12:05 PM
Hello, Deri. Welcome to the forum. I am the only sane person here, don't listen any of them. They are all nuts.

Isnt it the insane people who think they are sane and the rest is crazy though?   :tongue:

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 08, 2014, 04:42:31 PM
RUN!

No, im too lazy for that  :snooty:

aitm

welcome to our little 12 days of christmas home... i say that because we here in the states grew up with the whole 12 day crapola where the whole idea seemed to see how could give the most nuts to the most nuts,, really....we have a few here, and some.....well, lets just say they ain't quite been cracked yet.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason Harvestdancer

This is an atheist site, not a heathen site.

Oh well, welcome.

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Deri

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on June 09, 2014, 12:35:25 AM
This is an atheist site, not a heathen site.

Oh well, welcome.

it was a joke..   :wink:

And ty