News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A critic of Ahadith by me (Sunni Ahadith)

Started by viocjit, June 21, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

Hello everybody ! today I decided began to publish a critic of Sunni Ahadith. What's that ?

1.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahadith
2.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutub_al-Sittah
3.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_terminology

I did already published a Critic of Qur'an available to this link : http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=1270.0

Therefore I'll publish a critic of second Sunni Islamic source.

I will quote a hadith from "صحيح اÙ,,بخاري"(Sahih Al-Bukhari).
Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book reference    : Book 76, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference :  Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 590
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Arabic Version :
(6)
باب اÙ,,دÙ'َوَاءِ بِأَبÙ'وَاÙ,,ِ اÙ,,إِبِÙ,,ِ

حَدÙ'َثَنَا Ù...ُوسَى بÙ'نُ إِسÙ'Ù...َاعِيÙ,,ÙŽØŒ حَدÙ'َثَنَا Ù‡ÙŽÙ...Ù'َاÙ...ٌ، عَنÙ' Ù,َتَادَةَ، عَنÙ' أَنَسٍ Ù€ رضى اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ عنه Ù€ Ø£ÙŽÙ†Ù'ÙŽ
نَاسًا، اجÙ'تَوَوÙ'ا فِي اÙ,,Ù'Ù...َدِينَةِ فَأَÙ...َرَهُÙ...ُ اÙ,,Ù†Ù'َبِيÙ'ُ صÙ,,Ù‰ اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ عÙ,,يه وسÙ,,Ù... Ø£ÙŽÙ†Ù' ÙŠÙŽÙ,,Ù'Ø­ÙŽÙ,ُوا بِرَاعِيهِ Ù€
يَعÙ'نِي اÙ,,إِبِÙ,,ÙŽ Ù€ فَيَشÙ'رَبُوا Ù...ِنÙ' Ø£ÙŽÙ,,Ù'بَانِهَا وَأَبÙ'وَاÙ,,ِهَا، فَÙ,,َحِÙ,ُوا بِرَاعِيهِ فَشَرِبُوا Ù...ِنÙ' Ø£ÙŽÙ,,Ù'بَانِهَا
وَأَبÙ'وَاÙ,,ِهَا، حَتÙ'ÙŽÙ‰ صَÙ,,َحَتÙ' أَبÙ'دَانُهُÙ...Ù' فَÙ,َتَÙ,,ُوا اÙ,,رÙ'َاعِيَ وَسَاÙ,ُوا اÙ,,إِبِÙ,,ÙŽØŒ فَبَÙ,,َغَ اÙ,,Ù†Ù'َبِيÙ'ÙŽ صÙ,,Ù‰ اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡
عÙ,,يه وسÙ,,Ù... فَبَعَثَ فِي Ø·ÙŽÙ,,َبِهِÙ...Ù'ØŒ فَجِيءَ بِهِÙ...Ù' فَÙ,َطَعَ Ø£ÙŽÙŠÙ'دِيَهُÙ...Ù' وَأَرÙ'جُÙ,,َهُÙ...Ù'ØŒ وَسَÙ...َرَ أَعÙ'يُنَهُÙ...Ù'‏.‏ Ù,َاÙ,,ÙŽ
Ù,َتَادَةُ فَحَدÙ'َثَنِي Ù...ُحَÙ...Ù'َدُ بÙ'نُ سِيرِينَ Ø£ÙŽÙ†Ù'ÙŽ Ø°ÙŽÙ,,ِكَ كَانَ Ù,َبÙ'Ù,,ÙŽ Ø£ÙŽÙ†Ù' تَنÙ'زِÙ,,ÙŽ اÙ,,Ù'حُدُودُ‏.‏

English translation from sunnah.com :
(6)
Chapter: To treat with the urine of camels

Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ï·º) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ï·º) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Comment : I don't think that camel urine is a good medicine.
They killed the sheperd and they cut their hands and feet then the eyes. Tell me a good reason to kill someone like that. Tell me a good reason to cut body parts of someone.

no-excuses

Why do you want to question the obvious? Try to find better arguments.. I would suggest something more fundamental...
Plus your translation is incorrect,in fact, you missed the last piece of the Hadeeth when it says that the punishment (amputate their limbs and pop their eyes out with a hook) was before the Sharia Law establishment. Indicating the harshness of the punishment that was clearly an overreaction.

Believe it or not, there have been some studies about Camel urine claiming it has some anti-cancer properties but only for some specific cancers.

EnvireMental

after all of the critical thinking, and readings, your comment is: ''I don't think that camel urine is a good medicine.''

you are genious bro, go on this way, congrulation.

((p.s. ''who cares and read such a garbage, my friend.))

take this a friends advice. you better canalized your consantration and energy to the useful things.

EnvireMental

Quote from: no-excuses on June 26, 2014, 12:08:15 AM
Why do you want to question the obvious? Try to find better arguments.. I would suggest something more fundamental...
Plus your translation is incorrect,in fact, you missed the last piece of the Hadeeth when it says that the punishment (amputate their limbs and pop their eyes out with a hook) was before the Sharia Law establishment. Indicating the harshness of the punishment that was clearly an overreaction.

Believe it or not, there have been some studies about Camel urine claiming it has some anti-cancer properties but only for some specific cancers.

exactly what is effective substance in camel urin, and how it works? how it effects and which biologic mechanism with?

you are talking about which ''some studies''?

that done in desert?

no-excuses

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22922085

It could be biased though, because it was done in Saudi Arabia.

Solitary

Why not just say all religions were started by deluded magical thinkers, and the insane with no understanding of modern science? And everything they claim is bull shit based on ignorance.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

CloneKai

They never taught me that.
I suppose nobody like this crap, thus not in school books.

baronvonrort

Quote from: EnvireMental on June 26, 2014, 01:20:55 AM
exactly what is effective substance in camel urin, and how it works? how it effects and which biologic mechanism with?

Beer is haram yet drinking camel urine is halal.

www.islamqa.info/en/83423