News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fossils Have Discredited Macroevolution!

Started by anonymousMuslim, May 27, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

PopeyesPappy

It is a very lifelike fishing lure, but the hook should have given him at least  clue. More incredible is the second image. If evolution is true why dont we see this type of stuff in the fossil record is to stupid to live.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Mandingo on May 28, 2014, 10:49:36 AM
I never knew science was supposed to bring salvation.
It brings much more than religion does.

Ever get vaccinated against a disease? Science! Ever drink water from the tap and not get a horrible disease? Science! Using the internet? Science! Is food plentiful in your region? Science! Science is a powerful tool we can use to solve our most pressing problems as a species, regrettably some people see fit to deny science because their fairytales are too precious.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

PickelledEggs

Lol I wonder if we scared him off...

Sent via your mom.

Mandingo

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 28, 2014, 01:03:47 PM
[Science] brings much more than religion does.

Agreed. But not 'salvation'.
That never was science' object in the first place.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mandingo on May 28, 2014, 03:47:21 PM
Agreed. But not 'salvation'.
That never was science' object in the first place.
lol what is "salvation" and why do we need it?

Hydra009

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on May 28, 2014, 10:07:04 AMShit like this is just another reason why I have such a hard time taking these fucktards seriously. Anyone that would bring this crap to the table deserves nothing but ridicule.
Once, when talking to a creationist over at Christian forums, he suggested that proof of common ancestry between humans and insects would be a human with four arms.  I facetiously suggested Goro as a transitional.

Another one somehow thought that the common ancestor between two lineages should have all the traits of both lineages.  I literally couldn't even.

Solitary

Anyone, including my wife, that thinks there is a magic man in the sky has decided to never think and learn, because it's easier to stay ignorant than to learn like an adult.  :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mandingo

Quote from: Solitary on May 28, 2014, 05:04:10 PM
Anyone, including my wife, that thinks there is a magic man in the sky has decided to never think and learn, because it's easier to stay ignorant than to learn like an adult.  :biggrin2: Solitary

It's the easy way out. The lazy way out. A way to shirk your human responsibilities because "they do it too, don't they?" and stifle non-conformity.
Amoral, at least. If not immoral.