News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fossils Have Discredited Macroevolution!

Started by anonymousMuslim, May 27, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DunkleSeele

Quote from: anonymousMuslim on May 27, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

plus: Bacteria that "evolves" still stays bacteria. The Darwin finches still stay finches - somewhat different but still finches.

Now, give me some evidence rather than theory that supports your theory of evolution.
Here, something which is worth a billion times more than your cretinous book written by a child molester

anonymousMuslim

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 27, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
Small changes over time produce big changes later. You're not going to see many "smoking gun" transitional fossils because the changes are so gradual. That this is so hard to understand for those that try to deny macroevolution (or "evolution", as it's more properly called) is testimony to either idiocy or intellectual dishonesty.

As per a nice "transitional" fossil: Titaalik. 

You have no fucking idea what "theory" means.

Watch your language. I know theory is a weak word but it's a common word most people are using.

Did you read the quotes I posted? Or did you even watch a few minutes of the video?

Tiktaalik- Did you not know it is not a real "link" between them? Or did you just post it because you once about it without doing proper research?

anonymousMuslim

Quote from: DunkleSeele on May 27, 2014, 05:30:20 PM
Here, something which is worth a billion times more than your cretinous book written by a child molester

I said to watch your language.

Now what exactly does that link prove? Nothing at all. Let's look at the sea horse. Take a look at the 100's millon of years+ fossils we have of seahorses... now look at a living seahorse - do you see any difference? I sure don't :P

PickelledEggs

Quote from: anonymousMuslim on May 27, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

Now what exactly does that link prove? Nothing at all. Let's look at the sea horse. Take a look at the 100's millon of years+ fossils we have of seahorses... now look at a living seahorse - do you see any difference? I sure don't :P

What language? He didn't say fuck, shit, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, OR tits.

The koran WAS written by a child molestor, and while child molestation is on my list of most offensive things ever, it does fit the description of the koran....

So there is no foul on DunkleSeele's part

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: anonymousMuslim on May 27, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
Watch your language. I know theory is a weak word but it's a common word most people are using.

Did you read the quotes I posted? Or did you even watch a few minutes of the video?

Tiktaalik- Did you not know it is not a real "link" between them? Or did you just post it because you once about it without doing proper research?

I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you don't get to tell us to watch your langauge.

If a few words rustle your jimmies you can fuck right off.

As a parting gift:
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

Listen you self righteous twit, a word is just a spoken or written abstraction and only means what it means to who uses it. It's not some sacred magical utterance. lul! Who the fuck are you to chastise anyone for colorful language? Is it your stupid honor that is threaten, or just your stupid religious dogma that is? Your value judgments from superstitious nonsense are upside down. If your religion is more important than even your loved ones you are insane. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DunkleSeele

And what are you going to do if I don't watch my language? Are you going to call a fucking jihad on me, little Muslim cunt?

As PickelledEggs already pointed out to your insignificant self, the Quranal was written by a dirty pedophile and caravan robber.

And the fact that you can't see the difference doesn't mean that the difference doesn't exist; it's just that you're too much brainwashed by your filthy Pisslam to be able to see it.

DunkleSeele

Ladies and gentlemen, have fun with our new chew toy. Anything goes, short of shooting him (last time it was a hell of a job to clean up the blood stains).

Solitary

Sorry for posting this again, but I just want to make sure it is not buried under other posts. http://youtu.be/K7tQIB4UdiY Solitary

Moralnihilist

FUCK PEDO MO SPSBUH(Steaming Pile of Shit Be Upon Him).
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Your bullshit pedophilia based crock of dog shit religions rules hold no sway here retard. If words offend you might I suggest you join pedo mo and suck my balls on your way out the door. Fucktard
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Solitary

Well that made my security system update. It's amazing how stupid people are from blind faith! "There is no man so blind as one that refuses to see." Solitary

Shol'va

Ah yes, microevolution vs macroevolution.
That is akin to saying inches do not add up to a mile.
I would like to know:
-what clear, concise, undisputed, scientific evidence is there to clearly show either the mechanism or the existing biological features that flat out build an evolutionary wall that utterly prevents one species from accumulating too many microevolutionary mutations to make it another species
-the why behind it

Typically, the person raising the argument of "no transitional fossils" or "too few", does not understand what evolution is. Otherwise they would understand that every fossil is a transitional fossil, as well as when scientists talk about transitional fossils, it doesn't mean what they think it means. One species does not have a goal to evolve into another species. There is no end-game.  There is no species that is "done" evolving, or "complete". This isn't like building a castle out of legos.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Moralnihilist on May 27, 2014, 06:04:51 PM

FUCK PEDO MO SPSBUH(Steaming Pile of Shit Be Upon Him).
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Your bullshit pedophilia based crock of dog shit religions rules hold no sway here retard. If words offend you might I suggest you join pedo mo and suck my balls on your way out the door. Fucktard
have you seen my new drawing? It's a bit looser than my past work. This one is called Muhammad : Child Molester

See,  sometimes when people think of Muhammad, they think about how he's a depraved hate-monger, but I wanted to focus on another aspect of the prophet of Islam. That he was not just a fighter, but also a lover.

Sent via your mom.

Solitary