News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Only in Arizona And Utah

Started by Solitary, May 22, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Horne is a self serving racist jerk. He killed two Hispanic programs in public schools there and has been involved in office romances, traffic violations, campaign law violations and so forth. Hers is the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Horne

Funny thing about Arizona. A right wing jerk water state, but everybody I know from there is a liberal.  :think:

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh c'mon..Republicans are the Family Values party. They stand up for truth, justice and the American way. You know that.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Since you mentioned Utah.... overall we don't have the kind of stuff that happens in places like Arizona and New Jersey. The latest flap was with the state Attorney General who apparently accepted money and did some illegal stuff with campaign funds, but he was caught, resigned, and they are now invesrtigating it. The axe falls pretty swiftly here. The reason for that is the LDS church wants to avoid anything that appears to be an impropriety and remove problems before they wind up on their front door.

Thw money came from a white collar criminal dude now in prison, who ratted out the AG and some other people. The AG's name was John Swallow. Apparently he did.  :biggrin:

stromboli

It is kind of strange here, because the population by percentage is about 75% Mormon and totally Republican. We have one Democrat in national government and maybe a couple in state government. And we have had some people like an AG and others that have gotten busted for shit. But ther isn't much apparent corruption. Either that or they are damn good at covering it up, I don't know.