GOP files paperwork to become wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, May 27, 2014, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berati

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on July 15, 2014, 07:18:51 PM
Berati thinks that regulation is always good.  Therefore a bad regulation cannot exist and must be a deregulation.  No stain must be allowed to tarnish the reputation of his god.
Wrong,
I never said any such thing.

QuoteGood question.  Will you stop lying?

You just lied above. So now we have proof as to who is doing the misrepresenting.

QuoteBut we're not even fighting about which ideology is best here.  The whole discussion is over the mistaken idea that what everyone knows to be two ideologies are, from his point of view, the same ideology.
Wrong
I never said they were the same ideology. In fact I went out of my way several times to explain why it is illogical to hide behind the idea that you can't count failures of libertarian ideology by conservatives just because conservatives don't implement EVERY aspect of libertarian ideology.

You are once again lying about what I've said. You need to cut this out and deal with the arguments made, not the made up arguments in your head.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Berati

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 16, 2014, 12:12:31 AM
I think you are strawmanning Berati when you say this, Jason. I read the same posts you did and nowhere did he say or even imply that 'regulation is always good.
This goes beyond stawmanning.
Jason has been flat out lying about what I've said. The part that is really getting on my nerves is that he replies to others instead of me with these fabrications and people are falling for it. Iv'e seen replies where people say something like 'I don't agree with him on that' when I never said any such thing.

If anyone or any mod thinks I'm exaggerating just say so. I'll put up all the posts where Jason says I've said one thing, followed by the post of what I actually said. This lying BS is getting out of control.

Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

AllPurposeAtheist

Jason shouldn't be a mod being mods are in essence regulators.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.