Same sex marriage is JUST LIKE losing a parent in a car wreck!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, May 19, 2014, 06:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

No! Really!  It's EXACTLY THE SAME! The blood, gore and guts everywhere,  the loss of life and property. You just can't take your eyes away can you? Just look at the action movies in car chases when the two same sex partners kiss! OH THE CARNAGE! THE HUMANITY!
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/19/1300453/-Yet-another-GOP-candidate-for-Congress-same-sex-marriage-is-like-losing-a-parent-in-a-car-accident
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

(scratches trip to Georgia off "bucket" list) OK, that does it for the bible belt.

Hydra009

Quote“If a child loses a mom or dad in a car accident, we all think that’s a tragedy,” Hice said. “And yet in a same-sex relationship, there is an intentional, deliberate doing away with one gender or another.”
Yeah!  It's eliminating a gender!  It's so obvious now!  Two guys get married or two women get married and ...damn, I forgot where I was going with that.

Quote“Homosexuals have the right to be married, they just don’t have the right to be married to one another.”
I wonder if he'd like living in a country where you have the right to worship Allah.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on May 19, 2014, 07:27:29 PM
(scratches trip to Georgia off "bucket" list) OK, that does it for the bible belt.
Oh, and I suppose you think losing a parent in a firey car crash is any different than two men or women getting married.

AllPurposeAtheist

Of course if both parents were in same sex marriages and were in the same car.... Tragic yes, but godidit so that's why.

Hydra009

Quote from: stromboli on May 19, 2014, 07:27:29 PM
It's full of zombies, anyway.

AllPurposeAtheist

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: StupidWiz on May 20, 2014, 03:31:33 AM
Christian logic.
It's not even Christian logic, it's manipulation at its worse level of politicking.

Solitary

He's a fucking gun toting fucking idiot that has fucking shit for brains.  :butt: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

So if you are from Georgia and have an unnatural affinity for animals, what does that make you? Neighborly?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 19, 2014, 08:25:25 PM
....and dare I say a certain Skeltal one?
I don't know what "Skeltal" means, but there is a "Skeletal" one here. Georgia's on track to become a blue state, but in the mean time we have to deal with these fuckwads still. He's not in my congressional district, so I can't really do anything about his dumbass. Voted in the primary elections today though.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

A little update on the Georgia primaries: Phil Gingrey, who in his Senate bid ran a particularly homophobic TV ad (Google it, I'm using the XBox to post and I don't feel like going through the trouble of linking to the video) is 5th place among the Republican candidates for Senate. I'm calling it, he is going to lose the Republican primary. Hopefully this will inspire him to put a bullet in his head.

I'll update tomorrow on how our other homophobic friend here has done.

As per the primary for Democratic senate candidate, Michelle Nunn has that won with 70% of the Democratic vote going to her.

The Democratic candidate for Governor is Jason Carter, mainly because he ran virtually unopposed.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on May 20, 2014, 03:14:31 PM
So if you are from Georgia and have an unnatural affinity for animals, what does that make you? Neighborly?
Hey man, don't knock Georgia. This is where the men are men and the pigs are lying whores.

stromboli

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 20, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
Hey man, don't knock Georgia. This is where the men are men and the pigs are lying whores.

Glad to know we feel the same about pigs.