Supreme Court allows corporations to declare a religious beliefs

Started by Berati, July 07, 2014, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I'd like to see the law suits filed to hold the corporate wigs held personally responsible, even jailed for negligence since they can now dictate religious bullshit to employees. Say you have a job running a punch press..you lose a finger in it.. Well, eye for an eye motherfuckers.. You get to cut off the CEO's finger for retribution.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

So, is my car a person now, since I own and control it? These dim bulbs are the ones that make the laws, and we wonder why this country is the laughing stock of the rest of the world. Organized religion has made the Middle East hell on earth, and it spreading here fast under different colors. Have a nice day!  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Alaric I

Quote from: Solitary on July 09, 2014, 12:18:48 AM
So, is my car a person now, since I own and control it? These dim bulbs are the ones that make the laws, and we wonder why this country is the laughing stock of the rest of the world. Organized religion has made the Middle East hell on earth, and it spreading here fast under different colors. Have a nice day!  :wall: Solitary

The whole reason SCOTUS ruled that way is do to an obscure law from 1994 I think that said non-profits were allowed personhood.  So technically according to that law the Salvation Army can use religious beliefs to discriminate against gays.

frosty

Well, it's been suggested on this forum time and time again that the proper way to defeat what we are all seeing here is cut off the political leverage of all religion especially Christianity in the western world. However, nobody seems to have the energy or determination to do such a thing anymore, and as a result we will suffer the consequences.

AllPurposeAtheist

It's a lot of pie in the sky frosty.. The evangelicals are, as a group a huge multinational corporation masquerading as a church...catholics too.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.