Could you live in a 'haunted' house?

Started by Mr.Obvious, May 14, 2014, 05:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

I would have no issues living in one.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Nam

Quote from: Munch on July 20, 2014, 10:47:30 AM
Even this one?

that would be a like ass to face ratio between living and spirit.

Dude, what I tell you about showing my house on the 'net?

:wink:

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

ParaGoomba Slayer

I'm too much of an atheist to even suspend my disbelief for fantasy themed fiction, and I know that ghosts don't actually exist.

But I wouldn't be able to. I've always had an immense fear of imaginary things ever since I was a child. I'm 22 and I still sprint up the stairs because I imagine that Leatherface is chasing me up it, still am afraid of jump scares whenever I walk past dark doorways, and I still wish there was a good way to cover your whole body with a blanket AND get fresh air without having to lift the blanket.
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

Munch

Quote from: ParaGoomba Slayer on July 23, 2014, 01:53:03 AM
I'm too much of an atheist to even suspend my disbelief for fantasy themed fiction, and I know that ghosts don't actually exist.

But I wouldn't be able to. I've always had an immense fear of imaginary things ever since I was a child. I'm 22 and I still sprint up the stairs because I imagine that Leatherface is chasing me up it, still am afraid of jump scares whenever I walk past dark doorways, and I still wish there was a good way to cover your whole body with a blanket AND get fresh air without having to lift the blanket.

oh man, you know I've always had that kind of feeling or even fear myself. Something about going up a staircase in the dark and just wanting to get to the top where its light and look back down, even when i know nobodies there. If its all bright up the stairs or at least light at the bottom of it I don't get that feeling, or even when heading downstairs into a dark area.
I think its just the mind playing to some level of anxiety.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin