News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

self-discipline

Started by phattmatt, May 13, 2014, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

As far as I can tell nearly every shelter now days assigns everyone a case manager. Granted that most are slightly less than useless so it bahooves you to get on the stick, do the foot work, make the phone calls, whatever you have to do to get on your feet. Case managers can help, but if you don't put in the effort or just barely do what's required of you they sure aren't going to move heaven and earth for you. I've seen guys kicked out of shelters for real petty stuff too and learned that lesson myself before so behave yourself if and when you get in a shelter.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

phattmatt

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 19, 2014, 05:33:39 PM
As far as I can tell nearly every shelter now days assigns everyone a case manager. Granted that most are slightly less than useless so it bahooves you to get on the stick, do the foot work, make the phone calls, whatever you have to do to get on your feet. Case managers can help, but if you don't put in the effort or just barely do what's required of you they sure aren't going to move heaven and earth for you. I've seen guys kicked out of shelters for real petty stuff too and learned that lesson myself before so behave yourself if and when you get in a shelter.

I'm on it!  Case closed!  Thank God!  Amen my brotha!

Solitary

Join the military, they're looking for a few good men. I'm not kidding. Free meals, clothes, and boarding, and you learn to have responsibilities. You want adventure and an income, and learn a trade, even as a hit man, this is where to go. They even give you medals if your good. And just think, if you are an officer you get your own gun to feel safe with. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

phattmatt

Marines and airforce rejected me

Solitary

I can't imagine why. Solitary

phattmatt

Quote from: Solitary on May 21, 2014, 03:06:39 PM
Id say "fuck you" but dont wanna violate rules.  Ur lucky!

Solitary

You aren't  :fU: He! He! Solitary

DunkleSeele

Quote from: phattmatt on May 21, 2014, 03:14:14 PM
Id say "fuck you" but dont wanna violate rules.  Ur lucky!
It's allowed to say "fuck you". :wink2:

Solitary

But is it allowed to say fuck your girl friend? I'd like to go down on her and have him watch!  :eek: Solitary

phattmatt

Quote from: Solitary on May 21, 2014, 04:57:25 PM
But is it allowed to say fuck your girl friend? I'd like to go down on her and have him watch!  :eek: Solitary
Don't say that again fuck nutz. I already told you she rejected my sexual advances.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Solitary on May 21, 2014, 04:57:25 PM
Solitary, if you want to attack Matt, fine. He's here and can defend himself. Involving other people who can't respond in kind is quite cowardly of you. Just saying...

phattmatt

Quote from: Solitary on May 21, 2014, 03:06:39 PM
believe it or not I got rejected from the army...guess when...TODAY!

KUSA

If you have any documented mental issues Uncle Sam is not going to take you.

phattmatt

Quote from: DunkleSeele on May 21, 2014, 04:53:14 PM
It's allowed to say "fuck you". :wink2:
It was a joke anyways.  I was like, "you're lucky" I can't say fuck you.  Lucky?  My ASS!  No one cares. Hehe

phattmatt

Quote from: KUSA on May 21, 2014, 05:47:24 PM
If you have any documented mental issues Uncle Sam is not going to take you.
I'm lyinh next time bitch!  The problem is they're going to figure it out too damn quickly!   :liar: