News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by Munch, May 11, 2014, 11:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Hey all.
I came across the forum just the other day, I pretty much got banned from a couple of gaming forums for being kind of outspoken against certain religious views, not overly aggressive just sayng what a load of crap some of them were, and given how its not the first time I got given a ban for saying the same thing, I figured I'd search down if there were any good atheist forums, so here I am.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

Welcome aboard Munch! Don't you know you can't criticize the sacred cow religion? I think you will fit right in her with no trouble. I am obsessed with the Mass Effect Trilogy, and can't wait until the new game comes out. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

StupidWiz

Welcome to the forum, my post on Social Anxiety forum was deleted cause I said I've been happier since I left Islam. So I kind of know how that feels. I guess the rules and norms are obviously different for each forum. Since then, i pretty much only search and join secular/non religious forums such as this one.

As for gaming, I currently am enjoying Dragon Nest and SWTOR. If I have enough money someday, I'd like to buy PS4 and play FF Realm Reborn with it. :3
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

the_antithesis

Munch

Quote from: StupidWiz on May 11, 2014, 12:00:58 PM
Welcome to the forum, my post on Social Anxiety forum was deleted cause I said I've been happier since I left Islam. So I kind of know how that feels. I guess the rules and norms are obviously different for each forum. Since then, i pretty much only search and join secular/non religious forums such as this one.

As for gaming, I currently am enjoying Dragon Nest and SWTOR. If I have enough money someday, I'd like to buy PS4 and play FF Realm Reborn with it. :3

My bf is playing realm reborn, he's a huge final fantasy fan (Actually I was up until FFX), also been waiting for wildstar to go live, yet the open beta is open now, and the game has the worst framerate I've seen.
Thanks for the welcome y'all :)
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

leo

Quote from: Munch on May 11, 2014, 11:46:00 AM
Hey all.
I came across the forum just the other day, I pretty much got banned from a couple of gaming forums for being kind of outspoken against certain religious views, not overly aggressive just sayng what a load of crap some of them were, and given how its not the first time I got given a ban for saying the same thing, I figured I'd search down if there were any good atheist forums, so here I am.

Welcome ! Religion is bullshit!
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Green Bottle

Welcome Munch, im new here as well an so far it seems the perfect forum for me.......

oh bythway, talking about gaming, check out...  http://www.8baller.co.uk/play-pool-games.php, if u want to chill out with a wee game of snooker or pool, love it

God's a b*****d
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

Quote from: Solitary on May 11, 2014, 11:51:34 AMI think you will fit right in her with no trouble.

Best typo ever.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on May 11, 2014, 12:57:47 PM
Welcome Munch, im new here as well an so far it seems the perfect forum for me.......

oh bythway, talking about gaming, check out...  http://www.8baller.co.uk/play-pool-games.php, if u want to chill out with a wee game of snooker or pool, love it

God's a b*****d
8 baller is awesome. I have to re-bookmark it.

Welcome,  Munch!

Sent via your mom

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our merry little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.