News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by mikeandrews, May 08, 2014, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeandrews

Greetings everyone my name is Mike Andrews.

The Skeletal Atheist

Welcome! I do hope that is not your real name.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

DunkleSeele

Welcome Mike! Can you tell us something about you?

StupidWiz

Hello mike, where are you from?
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

what up dog?    er      I mean welcome
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mikeandrews

Hi everyone here is a little bio i was a christian for 5 years and now a proud atheist. I am also from california well that is my little bio thanks guys for welcoming me :)

AllPurposeAtheist

I was a Moonie in California many moons ago.  Welcome.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

StupidWiz

Quote from: mikeandrews on May 08, 2014, 11:27:02 PM
Hi everyone here is a little bio i was a christian for 5 years and now a proud atheist. I am also from california well that is my little bio thanks guys for welcoming me :)
Welcome to the forum. :)
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia