News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just watched Amazing Spider-Man 2

Started by zarus tathra, May 05, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

I'm sorry to be lame but I don't even know who gwen stacy is. The number of shits I give about spiderman or a spiderman spoiler are less than zero. That's right I'm stealing your shit so I fling it at the neighbors.

Yeah I'm kinda messed up I know.

doorknob

well now that I think about it if I'm flinging it at the neighbors maybe I am giving a shit. Just not about spiderman.

the_antithesis

Quote from: doorknob on May 05, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
The number of shits I give about spiderman or a spiderman spoiler are less than zero.

That explains why you clicked on the link to this thread. And why you typed up a post. And then clicked the post button.

Because you couldn't care less.

Hate to think what you'd do if you actually cared.

Post twice, I suppose.

That would show us.

doorknob

the_antithesis

If you're bored then you're boring.

jannugimes

i saw this movie last night and the movie was great.. it was awesome and very entertaining to watch.. go see it!!

pioteir

With this kind of movies (superheroes etc) I just go to watch the visual effects. I don't care about the plot. All I care about is the pretty lights on the screen.
In other genres than that, the film has to contain a mix of 2 ingredients: nudity and killing (violence and stuff). Otherwise it's boring.
:popcorn:
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

pm1255

So seeing as Gwen's death has already been mentioned I'd like to ask, how did she die? Same way as in the comics?

pioteir

Osborne dropped her from a clock tower and spidey didn't catch her on time (he caught her right before she hit the ground but she croaked anyway).
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking