Main Menu

Proof that atheïsts are immoral

Started by blargg, May 01, 2014, 02:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blargg

Check mate atheists - in your face!!
~ god works in mysterious ways doesn't exist ~

Mr.Obvious

Ugh, what the hell is wrong with saying bad words? This damn argument is shit if you ask me. And I'm not sorry for saying weird stuff like that. I hope my fellow atheists rape this fucked-up stupid post of yours. It makes me so mad I feel like I could kill you. And those ain't lies I'm uttering. If it's your opinion that saying stuff like that makes you less moral, than you lose this argument right here. Profanity is fucking usefull.
Look God, you can dwell in ignorance all you want and stay this 'bulshit-terrorist' on this forum, but you should know it's slowly making us enemies. And I would be a liar if I said I kept acting friendly to an enemy of mine. Now I don't know if you see a bad word as an attack on your self-image, you crazy cunt . If you do, these 'attacks' may have hurt. And I would have lied if I said I didn't hope they did.
But I hope your capacity to understand sarcasm isn't a complete failure , like that mess you call your creation, and that you don't miss the point here.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

blargg

Loch Ness Monster is real I have the proofss right here in my Google images!

stromboli

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

KUSA

What the fucking damned hell is wrong with you posting this shit? 

blargg

The proofs is out there, somewhere.

stromboli

Quote from: KUSA on May 01, 2014, 05:23:34 PM
What the fucking damned hell is wrong with you posting this shit? 
good question

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on May 01, 2014, 09:53:04 PM
Funny troll

Ah, yes. The point being whether his trolling is annoying enough to get him banned or amusing enough to keep him on here. I think he'll be here awhile.

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Shiranu

On a serious note, I see that rape is on the left side. Assuming this has ANY type of statistical validity, which I have very serious doubts about, I wonder if that has more to do with the fact that atheists are willing to discuss that there is even a rape issue whereas Christians are more prone to white-wash over that?

But again, with no source and given who posted it I am guessing this is just some circles someone made and put random words they found offensive, so that probably isn't the case.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

1: site your resources.
2: IF this chart is even anywhere near true, it is more of a sign of why Christians pop from not expressing themselves.

You hold on to negative thoughts too long and you tend to lash out at people

Sent via your mom

Jason78

What have they got against the word cunt?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Jason78 on May 02, 2014, 04:08:35 AM
What have they got against the word cunt?
Apparently cunt is the "most offensive" word as some people I know tell me. Fucking sensoring pricks

Sent via your mom

Shiranu

For me anyways, if you want to say something really offensive, call someone an idiot, a moron, ignorant, bigoted, racist. I don't give a fuck if you say I am a dick-faced little bitch ass shit stain, that first list would be far more insulting to me. Insulting ones intelligence, race, sex or culture is far more offense to me than swear words.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur