News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Bible thumpers are back.

Started by PickelledEggs, April 27, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

The people that are holding signs in the middle of town are back. It seems like it's going to be every Sunday that they're going to be here.

I'm very tempted to go up to them and mess with them, Dusty Smith style. My town is 50% Jewish so if anything they would have more of a problem with the Bible thumpers at each corner of the town center than they would with me messing with them.

Idk. What do you guys think? I won't be able to do it until next week anyway because I'm stuck at work for a few more hours.

Sent via your mom

Solitary

:wall: Will this madness never end? Not until hell freezes over!  :fU: Has anyone thought maybe the devil is winning with religion? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solitary on April 27, 2014, 04:40:55 PM
:wall: Will this madness never end? Not until hell freezes over!  :fU: Has anyone thought maybe the devil is winning with religion? Solitary
The devil gives God his business.

Sent via your mom

aitm

I have been told that left in the sun for a few day an egg gets extremely smelly, I have also been told that to inject an egg with ammonia will hasten that effect. Once the desired "doneness" is reached one merely drives by an area "outside" of poor human olfactory senses and simply drops said egg on pavement, er I mean in the woods or preferably buried....I would not recommend this to hasten the exit of humans from a certain area as it may make some very ill....

:whistle:

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on April 27, 2014, 04:51:48 PM
I have been told that left in the sun for a few day an egg gets extremely smelly, I have also been told that to inject an egg with ammonia will hasten that effect. Once the desired "doneness" is reached one merely drives by an area "outside" of poor human olfactory senses and simply drops said egg on pavement, er I mean in the woods or preferably buried....I would not recommend this to hasten the exit of humans from a certain area as it may make some very ill....

So are you saying that I  smell? Or are you telling me to throw rotten eggs at them? :lol:

Sent via your mom

aitm

I would never suggest anyone throwing anything at anyone.....one merely drops one on the ground....or pavement......or from a radio controlled helicopter....fuck man how fucking cool would that be? er I mean...dastardly rat bastards.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on April 27, 2014, 05:10:33 PM
I would never suggest anyone throwing anything at anyone.....one merely drops one on the ground....or pavement......or from a radio controlled helicopter....fuck man how fucking cool would that be? er I mean...dastardly rat bastards.
Oh. well....  I'm still going to take a shower either way.

I'm sure I can MacGyver something like Smalls did in The Sandlot. Or maybe I'll just let a carton rot in my back yard for a week or two then walk past them and "trip"

Sent via your mom

Hijiri Byakuren

What does the lady's sign even say? It looks like, "God is not DIYL, 'Let God,'" which barely even sounds like English to me.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

It's "DIY! ", but yeah. That second sentence...  Isn't.

Sent via your mom

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

the_antithesis

Get someone to dress up in a bible costume, like this:

Then have someone get behind them thrusting their hips holding a sign that reads "Bible humpers."

AllPurposeAtheist

They're also all over this site anymore,  one of the reasons I'm a bit tired of it and not much interested in hanging about. I'm not interested in one fucking thing the pricks have to say so I'll drop by once in awhile, but that's about it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shadow Fox

Quote from: Solitary on April 27, 2014, 04:40:55 PM

According the Dante some number : some other number. Where Dante walks into the 9th level of hell....Hell IS frozen lol.

So its gonna take more than hell freezing over to get them to stop.

What I really want to know is why so many of them feel the need to terrorize to convert to their cult? Signs that say Jesus love ya? I am cool with those. The ones in this picture are alright and I do not have a problem with it. But those , repent sinners or god forbid those...Westboro trash. Those are the people we need to be messing with most hardcore than anyone else.

Nam

Quote from: aitm on April 27, 2014, 04:51:48 PM

Good old fashion shit works better. Not much work in producing it, easy to throw, creates a huge mess, and the smell lasts awhile.

However, if one truly wants them to not come back: skunk bombs work the best.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

AllPurposeAtheist

Stop being a pussy about it, dress up and challenge them with toothfairianism.. :lol:

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.