News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Bible thumpers are back.

Started by PickelledEggs, April 27, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 03, 2014, 07:46:19 AM
How smart does one have to be to create an imaginary friend that, in reality, does nothing for them?

If thats the case, my 4 year old nephews a genius.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

oliver

[/quote]
Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 02, 2014, 12:50:44 AM
I'm too drunk right now to deal with your shit, Oliver. All I'm going to say is freedom of speech is also freedom for me to tell them that what they are peddling is completely fucked and delusional.

Sent from your mom

well sober up then and maybe you'll start making sense

PickelledEggs

Quote from: oliver on August 05, 2014, 03:38:15 PM

well sober up then and maybe you'll start making sense

I'm sober now and your posts are still moronic.

Sent from your mom

oliver

Quote from: stromboli on August 01, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
South African. apartheid much? Seems the whole racist thing hasn't gone away.
http://blogs.24.com/jeanius/2013/08/10/racism-is-alive-and-well-in-south-africa/

Here's a thought, theist boy. Why don't you clean the shit out of your own nest before you come here and shit in ours.

it's called narrow-mindedness, yes some people can't make social changes and the reasons for this are very complex as is SA politics. You need to live here to understand it and if you want to know more about it I'm happy to help.  What we're seeing here in SA is reverse apartheid, whites are becoming more and more marginalized in this society.. which in turn causes anxiety and yes, incidences occur.  What does this have to do with the topic at hand?  I am not a politician, don't care much for politics either and therefore I cannot do much to clean the 'shit' up as you call it.  I can tell you that if everybody in this country had a common belief in God and adhered to the ten commandments, we'd be a perfect society.  Actually I wish this upon the world.  In contrast, if we were all atheists with free will.. well, we could do whatever we wanted to do and that would not be a good thing.

oliver

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 05, 2014, 04:15:00 PM
Hey oliver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyXggq-dvu0

what is it?  tell me what it is first.  Ah just saw the title.. clever post

PickelledEggs

Quote from: oliver on August 05, 2014, 04:34:41 PM
what is it?  tell me what it is first.  Ah just saw the title.. clever post
It's a video of what you are telling us.

Sent from your mom

oliver

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 05, 2014, 04:38:28 PM

Sent from your mom

what do you think is bullshit?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: oliver on August 05, 2014, 04:39:55 PM

Sent from your mom

what do you think is bullshit?
Practically everything you have said in this thread.

Sent from your mom

oliver

Sent from your mom

Think about it, if everybody followed the ten commandments then we'd live in a perfect world.  What we have when people disregard those commandments is crime and general decay in society, how could those commandments be considered in a bad way?  Could somebody respond to this without saying it's bullshit.. thanks!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: oliver on August 05, 2014, 04:43:47 PM
Think about it, if everybody followed the ten commandments then we'd live in a perfect world.  What we have when people disregard those commandments is crime and general decay in society, how could those commandments be considered in a bad way?
MOD* oliver, this is an atheist forum. If you want to learn about our non-belief or why we don't believe in any of the thousands of gods that have been imagined since humans have roamed the earth, you are welcome here. If you are going to insist on converting us, that's a different story and one of us might just dump you in the troll bin.

oliver

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 05, 2014, 04:50:11 PM
oliver, this is an atheist forum. If you want to learn about our non-belief or why we don't believe in any of the thousands of gods that have been imagined since humans have roamed the earth, you are welcome here. If you are going to insist on converting us, that's a different story and one of us might just dump you in the troll bin.
Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 05, 2014, 04:40:28 PM
Practically everything you have said in this thread.

Sent from your mom

I don't mean to convert anybody and believers are welcome on this forum.   If you want me to leave I will but I find it interesting here, I don't wish to offend anybody nor convert aybody. If somebody sees any merit in what I write then so be it, that's their perogative.    I guess the believers here would be seeking atheism, therefore I am out of place

PickelledEggs

Ok then. Feel free to be a part of the forum. Just keep that in mind. Thank you for your cooperation.

oliver

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 05, 2014, 05:00:14 PM
Ok then. Feel free to be a part of the forum. Just keep that in mind. Thank you for your cooperation.

thank you

Gawdzilla Sama

And try not to imitate any of the hundreds of trolls we've seen here. Just a suggestion.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers