Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I don't believe God Exists

Started by Island Breeze, April 26, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: God on April 27, 2014, 04:09:15 AM
He does.
Oh shit. You're here! GUYS! We've been wrong!!! LMAO!!!!

Mr.Obvious

He does.

Oh my God, finally, undeniable evidence for a God. I was so wrong!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

pioteir

Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

stromboli

Welcome god. Lower case. Get used to it.

stromboli

Island Breeze

Quote from: stromboli on April 27, 2014, 12:32:34 AM
I grew up with rabbits. Unfortunately they only lasted the distance from where I shot them to my mother's kitchen.
Hey, at least you ate them!  As cute as rabbits/ bunnies are, they're pretty tasty!   I'm not a vegetarian...  please don't hate me vegan friends and/or PETA people.   :biggrin2:
Awww yeh

Island Breeze

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 27, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
Hi Island Breeze!  Love the avatar.  Love how the thread title references another thread.  (I see what you did there)  Love the casual, concise style.  Great intro.

I hope you enjoy Kauai.  I just looked at some pictures of it and it looks amazing!
Hey Hydra!  Thanks...I guess my post title wasn't too original, but I thought it was kinda fun.   I saw that other thread and though, "Oiy, why is a dude posting this thread on an atheist forum? "  Well we know why.  Sheesh... 

if these "theists"/christians/ whatever decide to believe in any god, maybe they should think of this statement, "God gave us two ears and one mouth so we should listen 2x as much as we speak."  Funny, they rarely do fully listen to another view....just listen enough to retort how much we are better off "knowing" there is a god or jesus who cares, loves us and has a plan for us.   :rolleyes:    if  a person really believes that, hey, super!   I'm happy, at peace, enriched, grateful, "blessed," without a deity.

Kaui is amazing!!  I have a great opportunity, BUT I'm single...and I'm not sure now if that's a good plan to live there year round.  However, I am going to stay there this summer and fall.... it's either Kauai or Arizona... 
Awww yeh

Hydra009

Berati

He does.

Sup Odin!
Say hi to Thor for me.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 27, 2014, 10:47:14 AM
So you refer to yourself in 3rd person? Interesting.
People with god complexes usually do refer to themselves in third person narrative. I would imagine since he IS god, he would too.

the_antithesis

Hawai'i looks like a terrible place to live.