Main Menu

Favorite Beer

Started by ChrissyFos1, April 22, 2014, 07:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

When I drank I mainly drank Corona and Heineken. But my favorites were:

Good website: http://www.ratebeer.com/

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Shiranu

I have to say (yes, I realize this a stupid thread made by a stupid poster who is long gone, but still)... I am becoming a bit more of a beer drinker. I have one once or twice a week now. Mostly just like to go to the local coffee house after a couple hours of swimming in the river, sit back and relax and watch people come and go, over-listen conversations or read a good book.

It's rather relaxing, actually. Would be more fun with someone else there, but you cant win em' all.

Anyways where I was going with this is the coffee house does not have any IPAs, however it has Rio Blanco Pale which is brewed here in Texas and honestly is quite good, very hop-py. I have no problem sitting around drinking a pitcher... although it gets me more intoxicated much more quickly than Guinness, which is not a positive.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

THERE CAN only BE ONE!!

Savior2006

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/610/2751/

Taste wise is ^

Taste for the cost wise is Sam Adams Winter Lager.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Youssuf Ramadan

Whoa... there's loads I like. Probably Abbot Ale is my favourite, with honourable mentions to Doom Bar, Wadworths 6X, Timothy Taylor Landlord, Old Speckled Hen, Reverend James, Betty Stogs and Hobgoblin.

Munch

Not had a beer in a ages, lately like a nice kopparberg
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Shiranu

Best beer I have ever had. So. Much. Tasteeee.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on September 10, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

Shir, try this. One of my favorites

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Shiranu on September 10, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

You should try the trappist collection:

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

Green Bottle

I had a cpla bottles of this last week an its a nice drop , ill defo be buyin it again..
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Green Bottle on September 13, 2014, 10:36:52 AM

I had a cpla bottles of this last week an its a nice drop , ill defo be buyin it again..

I love that beer. They also make one aged in a rum cask. It's good. VERY good.

Jutter

Said it before and Iĺl say it again. Irish Stout has to be THE least beer-tasting brew I ever drank. Calling Guinness your favorite beer, is on par with saying you don't like beer.

Shiranu already posted the Trappist beers. Brewn by monks. There's a dutch one he left out (La Trappe) brewn near Tilburgh where my dad grew up.  The cream of the crop imho  is the Rochefort though. Brewing perfection! the no 10 is the quadruppel which went through 4 fermentation cycles.

religious devotion applied to beerbrewing can really put one's antitheism to the test.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.