ChrissyFos1

Wots your favourite beer, mate?

Chrissy?  :pidu:

ChrissyFos1

ChrissyFos1

Quoteyaaaaaaa man!

Beach Boys - Kokomo   :weed:

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on April 22, 2014, 07:49:31 PM
Master race of beers.

You have good taste. I rarely drink beer, but when I do, I like it to be a dark beer like guinness... you know... with flavor.

ChrissyFos1

QuoteBeach Boys - Kokomo   :weed:

looked up the lyrics to this song...

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Jamaica off the Florida Keys
There's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all

Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

Um.... :wtff:

Moralnihilist

I like my beer. I make my own...
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

hrdlr110

Been here in oz 13 years now, and have yet to see one person drinking a fosters. Export only!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

PickelledEggs

I don't know of anyone that drinks fosters here. I used to work in a liquor store and ive never even seen anyone buy any either

Sent via your mom

Shiranu

I think Walgreen's has fosters and I know I never sold any.

QuoteYou have good taste. I rarely drink beer, but when I do, I like it to be a dark beer like guinness... you know... with flavor.

I drink one maybe once every two months, but yeah I cant stand light beers. I really hate the flavour of the lighter beers (except Indian Pale, I drink that from time to time), but I think because the hops and stuff are roasted in Guinness it helps keep them from tasting so badly.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm partial to stouts, but I'm broke and stout is pricy, so I usually drink cheapo shit. The Atlanta area has some nice local brews like Laughing Skull and Hoplanta. I'm pretty fond of wheat beers. Arrogant Bastard is also delightful whenever I have the money to spend.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Jason78

Quote from: Shiranu on April 22, 2014, 07:49:31 PM
Master race of beers.

That's a stout.   Do you even brew?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Left Hand Brewery's milk stout is pretty amazing. Rouge's oatmeal stout is pretty good too.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

JohnD

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!