Physicists Show That Noahs Ark Would Have Floated

Started by StupidWiz, April 03, 2014, 09:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Aand speaking of shit..... I really want to see a scientific study on how much shit can be generated by 70,000 animals over a given period, and how exactly one can manage to remove all that shit over a given period of time. I don't recall shovels being mentioned in Genesis. Or buckets. I think there might be verses missing.

".....yea, and they didst load by number three score and two buckets and also shovels, one for each person, that they might shovelest the offal of these, the animals therein.... "

Gawdzilla Sama

Let's not forget the swimming pools for the hippos to shit in.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 15, 2014, 02:59:40 PM
Let's not forget the swimming pools for the hippos to shit in.

:doh:

Yeah, forgot that. Hippos and even elephants have to be wet down regularly to keep their hides from drying and cracking.  Sooo.... add inboard waterins system to the design. And bilges. And bilge pumps. Gettin' complicated here......

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

josephpalazzo

Gawdzilla Sama

Anteaters. Eat about a billion ants a year. (Each ant is about 0.001 calorie, I think.) Gonna need ... (counts on fingers) ... many ants.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers