News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Collect Bitcoins

Started by Casparov, April 17, 2014, 03:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Quote from: Casparov on April 17, 2014, 04:39:22 PM
Just because something is immaterial doesn't mean it's not real stromboli.

It's digital information which is stored on material items :-)

stromboli

You posted a picture of bitcoins on the internet. You assumed by doing so they existed, and that you could take a picture. You assumed that other people would see the picture and respond with comments. You took a picture with a camera in the first place, Evert single act that you have done and every single result is the evidence that something is real, deomonstrable, provable and reproducible.

The existence of cameras and the history of the development of cameras is known, understood and has a history that is relatable by people indifferent generations. It doesn't change, it is the same history. The internet exists because of a long history of development that is understood and known by everyone who bothers to study it

I don't give a rats behind what your philosophy is, in every demonstrable way the universe and everything in it can be measured on some format that we can agree upon as real.

And after all is said and done, no matter what your philosophy is, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT.

And don't wink at me. I'm not your fucking type.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 17, 2014, 04:55:43 PM
You posted a picture of bitcoins on the internet. You assumed by doing so they existed, and that you could take a picture. You assumed that other people would see the picture and respond with comments. You took a picture with a camera in the first place, Evert single act that you have done and every single result is the evidence that something is real, deomonstrable, provable and reproducible.

The existence of cameras and the history of the development of cameras is known, understood and has a history that is relatable by people indifferent generations. It doesn't change, it is the same history. The internet exists because of a long history of development that is understood and known by everyone who bothers to study it

I don't give a rats behind what your philosophy is, in every demonstrable way the universe and everything in it can be measured on some format that we can agree upon as real.

And after all is said and done, no matter what your philosophy is, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT.

And don't wink at me. I'm not your fucking type.
Well.... I can prove that he has some. I don't know about the physical coins, but I can show you the transaction ID to prove that he did send me some and proving that he does have some bitcoins as they are actually used

Edit: Here you go, Stromboli. https://blockchain.info/tx/42aec7a349b46c5b191d9aa35e17e7c4ee8270391e21c882369d2fb4f7553a21