Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Climate Change Is Man Made

Started by Solitary, April 17, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Berati on May 19, 2014, 06:13:21 PM
So this now passes as an insult in the United States? :wall:
Not in the non-insane portions of the United States, which are less than a day's walk in any direction.

AllPurposeAtheist

It's infused with Obama-sperms too! That's to make the girls all have little Obama's. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Berati

As any denier will tell you, there is no evidence that a known greenhouse gas released in enormous quantities daily for the last century is having a greenhouse effect.

Uhhh... Wait a minute?
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

AllPurposeAtheist

Apparently we're unpatriotic racists..

Mermaid

WTF? :lol:

How...what....where....

I don't even know where to begin with that.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Ol Pat's about to be called out on "hard hitting" journalistic CNN.

Mermaid

Does anyone understand what he is talking about? Racism? I am just not making that connection. What the hell does he mean?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm not quite sure, but Ann Coulter is about to tell CNN why she's on Pat's side.

AllPurposeAtheist

So Ann just acknowledged she's a cunt.

You have to read between the lines.

Mermaid

So did she explain why people who agree that anthropogenic climate change is real are racists?

Mermaid

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Mermaid on May 21, 2014, 08:56:45 PM
So did she explain why people who agree that anthropogenic climate change is real are racists?
According to shitferbrains Coulter it's just one great big funny joke. It's apparently funny when a few counties or so burn and a few major metropolitan cities are under water. Ha....ha.. funny, funny.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on May 22, 2014, 03:00:14 AM
All the rich folks with beach front properties are going to be really pissed at all the people praying for rain in Texas now.  :lol: Solitary
Pssst...now is the time to buy up worthless suburban properties that were built in the 70s, rotting away and are where the "gentry" are pushing poor people to live now. Trust me,  the smart money is in pushing poor people out of neighborhoods. :shhh: