News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Collect Bitcoins

Started by Casparov, April 17, 2014, 03:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casparov

I had 500 of them at one time. Today I have 26.  :embarrassed:
“The Fanatical Atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures whoâ€"in their grudge against traditional religion as the "opium of the masses"â€"cannot hear the music of other spheres.” - Albert Einstein

Shiranu

That's kinda cool, actually.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

Send 'em all here, Casparov 113rbXnGaxrWUeGMoEfazWLoi2SxH1CeHS

stromboli

You are a Solipsist. They don't exist.

Casparov

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 17, 2014, 05:04:06 AM
Send 'em all here, Casparov 113rbXnGaxrWUeGMoEfazWLoi2SxH1CeHS

I hope that was a real Bitcoin address because I just sent you a present.  :super:
“The Fanatical Atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures whoâ€"in their grudge against traditional religion as the "opium of the masses"â€"cannot hear the music of other spheres.” - Albert Einstein

Casparov

Quote from: stromboli on April 17, 2014, 02:23:36 PM
You are a Solipsist. They don't exist.

I am not a Solipsist stromboli, Im a Monistic Idealist. Get it right. And bitcoins are certainly immaterial, everyone knows that.  :wink2:

PickelledEggs

Holy shit. You actually did.
Kudos, good sir

Sent via your mom

AllPurposeAtheist

I wonder if I could use a bitcoin to hop on the bus home in lieu of my expired bus pass.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

If things progress the way bitcoin enthusiasts want, you will be able to use bitcoins for bus fare.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: Casparov on April 17, 2014, 02:44:25 PM
I am not a Solipsist stromboli, Im a Monistic Idealist. Get it right. And bitcoins are certainly immaterial, everyone knows that.  :wink2:

So are posting immaterial shit on here and claiming they are real? Prove they exist.

Casparov

Quote from: stromboli on April 17, 2014, 04:07:51 PM
So are posting immaterial shit on here and claiming they are real? Prove they exist.

Just because something is immaterial doesn't mean it's not real stromboli.

The Skeletal Atheist

It's data on a computer. You know, like the thing you're using to post?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

It's not virtual currency, it's digital currency. There is a difference. And casparov just sent me approximately $.03 worth.... which is $.03 more than I was expecting. lol