News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "Plu"Usually theists who come here trying to convert us, who do their best to post the most nonsensical evidence and trying to defend it. It's hilarious.

Check out the Archives, it has a thread like this with hundreds (if not thousands) of posts.

Best stuff was chucked out of that thread too.
Like that guy who said the the fact you can mix colours was proof for the trinity  :D
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Mathias

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"Best stuff was chucked out of that thread too.
Like that guy who said the the fact you can mix colours was proof for the trinity  :D

I wanted to see this!!
Almost peed my pants laughing!!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "Mathias"

I wanted to see this!!

archive/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30562
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Mathias"

I wanted to see this!!

The unintended side effect of starting this thread. ;)  :o
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

ApostateLois

Quote from: "free"Trinity makes sense in this way
red color+green? color+blue color =WHITE color
Father + Son + Holy Spirit = One God
Therefor one God is white

What are the yellow, pink, and turquoise colors?

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

widdershins

Quote from: "ApostateLois"

It's easy.  Three parts of one God, but all the same thing.  When shown together they make seven colors, which is the amount of time it took to create everything and take a day off.  And when they are all invisible you can see zero gods, which is the amount of sense this makes.  It's all intertwined.
This sentence is a lie...

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"
Quote from: "Plu"Usually theists who come here trying to convert us, who do their best to post the most nonsensical evidence and trying to defend it. It's hilarious.

Check out the Archives, it has a thread like this with hundreds (if not thousands) of posts.

Best stuff was chucked out of that thread too.

Wasn't that "Stupid" Dave? Same guy who explained that Noah's ark was the human mind?? :shock:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Mathias

The trinity:

A part of mint, one of Curacao (liquor) and vermouth. Much better than god!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

St Giordano Bruno

Quote from: "ApostateLois"

That is RGB but in CMYK God could turn an icky brown or a dark dishwater gray or perhaps even black.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

buttfinger

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"That is RGB but in CMYK God could turn an icky brown or a dark dishwater gray or perhaps even black.
For god to be black in this instance, he would have to be a quadrinity.

NonXNonExX

The yellow, pink and turquoise obviously represent the gay agenda, WHICH MUST BE STOPPED before they ruin the traditional definition of marriage, which we tea dippers are dedicated to preserving and protecting.  8-)  [sarcasm off]
Confident in the goodness of the Truth, Christians of all people should be the most open to honest inquiry and generous intellectual dialogue. They should not be defensive or desperate; they should be even more committed to seeking and serving the Truth than the professors are.
Timothy Dalrymple, Xtian blogger

Recently discovered Xtian principle: I\'m OK, you may be OK, and they are definitely not OK.

Fidel_Castronaut

It's a shame well Wednesday's stuff has gone.

There was a good debate there. I hope she comes back to re-argue her case.

Plu

Whatever happened to that other fellow and all his nonsense about how illiterate most Romans were? Anything interesting came out of that? :P

Fidel_Castronaut

What do you think? ;-)

Plu

Ok, I'll rephrase it :P

"Anything mindbogglingly stupid and totally hilarious come out of that?"