Author Topic: Present Evidence Here II  (Read 118006 times)

Re: Present Evidence Here II
« Reply #810 on: February 09, 2020, 02:17:19 AM »
Ironic this is posted in the "religion" section.  People into politics are "true believers".
Sadly true.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia von Zurich (formerly a Goldwater Conservative) endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2020 Presidential election!

« Reply #811 on: February 10, 2020, 03:30:24 PM »
It has been a whole day since I last checked here. Has the proof been revealed yet? I feel I already know that the answer is no...

Still waiting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia von Zurich (formerly a Goldwater Conservative) endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2020 Presidential election!

« Reply #812 on: February 10, 2020, 03:37:13 PM »
I hope you're not holding your breath!  LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

« Reply #813 on: February 10, 2020, 03:56:43 PM »
I was, but when I start thinking about turning blue, I stop.

« Reply #814 on: February 10, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »
Now QI is talking about the "breatharian diet"!  LOL
God Not Found

God Not Found

« Reply #816 on: February 10, 2020, 04:19:01 PM »
They should give her the opportunity to practice what she preaches and prove her claim. Lock her up without food and drink in a high humidity environment. I understand we still have such places in Cuba. She'd love to visit and broadcast from there!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #817 on: February 10, 2020, 09:10:22 PM »
Now QI is talking about the "breatharian diet"!  LOL

"It is rumored that the Dragon Warrior can live a year on the dew off a single ginkgo leaf" - Tigress, Kung Fu Panda I.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

« Reply #818 on: February 10, 2020, 09:13:22 PM »
"It is rumored that the Dragon Warrior can live a year on the dew off a single ginkgo leaf" - Tigress, Kung Fu Panda I.

Meanwhile I've been playing through the Dragon Quest/Warrior games.  Currently stuck on the final boss before the postgame content.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #819 on: February 10, 2020, 11:08:45 PM »
Meanwhile I've been playing through the Dragon Quest/Warrior games.  Currently stuck on the final boss before the postgame content.

Do you defeat your opponents with your all powerful gut?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

« Reply #820 on: February 10, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »
I finally defeated Corvus with my T&A.  :)

As for my gut, I am currently filling it with chips and Pace Picante Hot.  Thank you for asking.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #821 on: February 12, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »
"France Quietly Reintroducing The Crime Of Blasphemy" ... this is to limit the urge by the Religion of Peace engaging in terrorism in France.  This must imply that France acknowledges that Allah is the one true god ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Gregory

« Reply #822 on: March 16, 2020, 02:36:29 AM »
"France Quietly Reintroducing The Crime Of Blasphemy" ... this is to limit the urge by the Religion of Peace engaging in terrorism in France.  This must imply that France acknowledges that Allah is the one true god ;-)

If France is anything like America, the land of free speech, it's never been off the books.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #823 on: March 16, 2020, 06:17:42 AM »
If France is anything like America, the land of free speech, it's never been off the books.

France is its own thing.  France and Germany restrict free speech legally.  In America free speech is restricted informally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Gregory

« Reply #824 on: March 16, 2020, 09:33:30 PM »
Whatever you reckon there, sport.