News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SvZurich

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2020, 12:11:09 AM
Ironic this is posted in the "religion" section.  People into politics are "true believers".
Sadly true.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

SvZurich

It has been a whole day since I last checked here. Has the proof been revealed yet? I feel I already know that the answer is no...

Still waiting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Unbeliever

I hope you're not holding your breath!  LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SvZurich

I was, but when I start thinking about turning blue, I stop.

Unbeliever

Now QI is talking about the "breatharian diet"!  LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SvZurich

They should give her the opportunity to practice what she preaches and prove her claim. Lock her up without food and drink in a high humidity environment. I understand we still have such places in Cuba. She'd love to visit and broadcast from there!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 10, 2020, 04:02:13 PM
Now QI is talking about the "breatharian diet"!  LOL

"It is rumored that the Dragon Warrior can live a year on the dew off a single ginkgo leaf" - Tigress, Kung Fu Panda I.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2020, 09:10:22 PM
"It is rumored that the Dragon Warrior can live a year on the dew off a single ginkgo leaf" - Tigress, Kung Fu Panda I.

Meanwhile I've been playing through the Dragon Quest/Warrior games.  Currently stuck on the final boss before the postgame content.

Baruch

Quote from: SvZurich on February 10, 2020, 09:13:22 PM
Meanwhile I've been playing through the Dragon Quest/Warrior games.  Currently stuck on the final boss before the postgame content.

Do you defeat your opponents with your all powerful gut?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

I finally defeated Corvus with my T&A.  :)

As for my gut, I am currently filling it with chips and Pace Picante Hot.  Thank you for asking.

Baruch

"France Quietly Reintroducing The Crime Of Blasphemy" ... this is to limit the urge by the Religion of Peace engaging in terrorism in France.  This must imply that France acknowledges that Allah is the one true god ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Quote from: Baruch on February 12, 2020, 03:02:49 PM
"France Quietly Reintroducing The Crime Of Blasphemy" ... this is to limit the urge by the Religion of Peace engaging in terrorism in France.  This must imply that France acknowledges that Allah is the one true god ;-)

If France is anything like America, the land of free speech, it's never been off the books.

Baruch

Quote from: Gregory on March 16, 2020, 02:36:29 AM
If France is anything like America, the land of free speech, it's never been off the books.

France is its own thing.  France and Germany restrict free speech legally.  In America free speech is restricted informally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Whatever you reckon there, sport.