News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on January 09, 2020, 10:27:40 AM
I am Everyman.  All of you, are me, when I don't get enough sleep.

All you have is innuendo.  Same as every ideologue.
You are clearly NOT Everyman (or even everyman); you are actually Jeremy, the Nowhere Man.  Worse, you are the Negative Man part of the Nowhere Man who finds no pleasure or positive aspect to anything or anyone.  And you, unlike Jeremy, are not even able to fix anything, much less a propeller.  Nobody on this board is you.  You stand for nothing except totally negativity.  Your blatherings are meaningless for you have no there there.  You don't even have innuendo for you care nothing about anything.  You generalize everything to the point of meaninglessness.  You simply blather on and on........................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 09, 2020, 11:58:55 AM
You are clearly NOT Everyman (or even everyman); you are actually Jeremy, the Nowhere Man.  Worse, you are the Negative Man part of the Nowhere Man who finds no pleasure or positive aspect to anything or anyone.  And you, unlike Jeremy, are not even able to fix anything, much less a propeller.  Nobody on this board is you.  You stand for nothing except totally negativity.  Your blatherings are meaningless for you have no there there.  You don't even have innuendo for you care nothing about anything.  You generalize everything to the point of meaninglessness.  You simply blather on and on........................

Your jealousy is cute ;-)  Why don't call me baby Hitler while you are at it?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on January 09, 2020, 10:32:21 AM

You sound like a solipsist.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You are an individual same as me.  Not part of the Hive Mind.  I am a demi-god, not G-d.  And my status is democratic, because it isn't based on my individuality, but my common humanity.  Most people distinguish themselves on the basis of their individuality (solipsist) or their tribal membership (collectivist).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 09, 2020, 09:40:55 AM
It is interesting how you keep projecting you onto the rest of humanity.  You are simply just another theist and all of them are simply befuddled.

You have never bothered to listen, except when I agree with you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on January 09, 2020, 08:21:48 PM
Your jealousy is cute ;-)  Why don't call me baby Hitler while you are at it?
Don't flatter yourself.  There is nothing about you that turns me green.  At one time, I was deeply impressed by your intellectual power and insight.  Not now.  You may still have it, but you don't use it.  You are a put-down artist; you simply  put down everything and everyone.  Don't think Hitler was a Nowhere Man, but you are; I think you need to change your name from Baruch to Jeremy.  You are simply an old bitter man who makes bitter comments about everything and everyone.  Posts like these do make me sad--once upon a time I looked up to you and your intellect and insight.  What makes me sad is the realization that that was a sham.  It turns out you are simply a bitter, bitter old man --in order for that to be, you must have suffered a great hurt or a series of them.  Too bad, for you destroyed a 'you' that had a touch of brilliance.  Now, you are just a sad, bitter old Jeremy of a Nowhere Man.  For me, that is depressing. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 09, 2020, 08:57:07 PM
Don't flatter yourself.  There is nothing about you that turns me green.  At one time, I was deeply impressed by your intellectual power and insight.  Not now.  You may still have it, but you don't use it.  You are a put-down artist; you simply  put down everything and everyone.  Don't think Hitler was a Nowhere Man, but you are; I think you need to change your name from Baruch to Jeremy.  You are simply an old bitter man who makes bitter comments about everything and everyone.  Posts like these do make me sad--once upon a time I looked up to you and your intellect and insight.  What makes me sad is the realization that that was a sham.  It turns out you are simply a bitter, bitter old man --in order for that to be, you must have suffered a great hurt or a series of them.  Too bad, for you destroyed a 'you' that had a touch of brilliance.  Now, you are just a sad, bitter old Jeremy of a Nowhere Man.  For me, that is depressing.

Sigh.  I am not the droid you were looking for.  Maybe Count Duku will take you.

Not so bitter, now I am retired and near my daughter.  But I won't take it back.  All men (people) are equal.  All humans are evil.  G-d is Satan.  We are children of G-d/spawn of Satan.  Tell me about Iraq, Iran etc and say I am not right.  America is the biggest terrorist of them all.  And it is your freedom of speech to virtue signal to your heart's content.  I don't think you are any more evil, than anyone else.  That would be flattering you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

Just checking in. Did any irrefutable evidence get presented while I was away? Are we proven to be more than stardust?

Maybe even more than stardust assembled to help the universe perceive itself?

Thinking no is the answer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Unbeliever

We're still waiting for that definitive evidence we've been promised.

Glad to see you, SvZ!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SvZurich

Thank ya, Unbeliever!  Glad to see y'all still on here too!
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

SGOS

The purpose of this thread was a ruse designed to keep the believers babbling while we continue toward our goal of world domination.

Unbeliever

We haven't had nearly enough babblers lately. World domination has, subsequently, been postponed.
God Not Found

SvZurich

And all store bought BBQ sauces now make babies taste worse!  It used to be that a store bought honey bbq sauce would enhance the natural juicy flavor of baby, but now that is no longer the taste.  Damn theists and their meddling annoyances.

Unbeliever

It's Obama's fault.

Oh, and Hillary's e-mails.
God Not Found

SvZurich

If only the DNC would embrace Bernie Sanders.  Obama and Hillary hate him and are scared of him.  He's sunlight, disinfecting DC with his very presence. 

And Jewish... What if he's immaculately conceived!  Could Bernie be proof of an atheist messiah?  Enqueuing minds want to know.  I want to know!

Baruch

Quote from: SvZurich on February 08, 2020, 04:09:27 PM
If only the DNC would embrace Bernie Sanders.  Obama and Hillary hate him and are scared of him.  He's sunlight, disinfecting DC with his very presence. 

And Jewish... What if he's immaculately conceived!  Could Bernie be proof of an atheist messiah?  Enqueuing minds want to know.  I want to know!

Ironic this is posted in the "religion" section.  People into politics are "true believers".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.