News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

od19g6

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 05, 2020, 09:10:00 PM
Here's an idea: if you don't have evidence, don't say you have evidence.

And if you don't even understand the concept of evidence, absolutely do not say you have evidence.
You'll never have physical evidence hydra009.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: od19g6 on January 06, 2020, 02:07:47 AM

Well, I think we can all agree on this one.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

True, true, true.  And one will never have physical evidence of Pacos Bill, Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Mickey Mouse or any other fiction.  And fiction is what your god (and all others) really are.

And the Invisible Pink Unicorn will not produce physical evidence, even though she has a few websites dedicated to he.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

At least the IPU isn't a jealous God.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

No kidding.  The difference between us is that it hasn't yet dawned on you why this is the case.

Unbeliever

Hydra, it will never dawn on him because he has "manifestations" (I'd call them infestations) who tell him what to think and believe, so he will never be able to think for himself.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 06, 2020, 07:46:54 PM
Hydra, it will never dawn on him because he has "manifestations" (I'd call them infestations) who tell him what to think and believe, so he will never be able to think for himself.

Think for himself?  Atheist is White-Priv?  What about all those Muslims.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 05, 2020, 08:14:23 PM
Well, you certainly have BS part of that down pat!

I said nothing about Patrick Star.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

od19g6

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2020, 09:03:31 AM
True, true, true.  And one will never have physical evidence of Pacos Bill, Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Mickey Mouse or any other fiction.  And fiction is what your god (and all others) really are.

And the Invisible Pink Unicorn will not produce physical evidence, even though she has a few websites dedicated to he.
If course we have "evidence" for Pacos Bill, Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Mickey Mouse or any other fiction. Heck, we "created" those fictional creatures including the "Invisible Pink Unicorn"

You can't compare God which is beyond the physical universe to things that we can easily create ourselves.

Mike Cl

Quote from: od19g6 on January 07, 2020, 04:13:46 PM
If course we have "evidence" for Pacos Bill, Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Mickey Mouse or any other fiction. Heck, we "created" those fictional creatures including the "Invisible Pink Unicorn"

You can compare God which is beyond the physical universe to things that we can easily create ourselves.
Your god is exactly the same as Bugs Bunny--both are total and complete fictions.  Understand--god isn't beyond the universe--it isn't anywhere or anywhen.  Your god, and all others, simply aren't.................pure and total fictions.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: od19g6 on January 07, 2020, 04:13:46 PM
You can compare God which is beyond the physical universe to things that we can easily create ourselves.
That says quite a bit about the nature of supposed gods, that they are indistinguishable from other fictions.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

od19g6

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 07, 2020, 04:19:14 PM
Your god is exactly the same as Bugs Bunny--both are total and complete fictions.  Understand--god isn't beyond the universe--it isn't anywhere or anywhen.  Your god, and all others, simply aren't.................pure and total fictions.
Just a typo reminder: I meant to say 'can't compare'.

od19g6

Quote from: trdsf on January 08, 2020, 11:58:33 AM
That says quite a bit about the nature of supposed gods, that they are indistinguishable from other fictions.

trdsf

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 03:27:53 PM
"Can't compare" may be what you meant to say, but it's demonstrably untrue -- I not only can compare gods to other fictions, I have.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan