News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabaBooey

What about the ice giants? Odin said he was going to destroy all the ice giants, and there are no ice giants.

WHAT NOW?

Sal1981

Jesus

How couldn't God exist? I mean, if he didn't exist we wouldn't know about him, right? Right?

Therefore God exists
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Jesus"How couldn't God exist? I mean, if he didn't exist we wouldn't know about him, right? Right?

Therefore God exists

So........  you. are.  retarded?   Good to know.
 :wink:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Corollary to St. Anselm's proof:

A god that doesn't exist and could create the universe is greater than one that does exist and could create the universe (any old god that exists can create a universe), therefore God doesn't exist (but he created the universe).
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

Quote from: "Jesus"How couldn't God exist? I mean, if he didn't exist we wouldn't know about him, right? Right?

Therefore God exists

Jesus H. Christ, don't you belong in heaven?  [-X  Get back where you belong!  :popcorn:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Proof God exists, this is not fake:  :shock:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Broede

Quote from: "Solitary"Proof God exists, this is not fake: [ Image ]  :shock:  Solitary

And God is opening the Matrix of Leadership?  Cue the terrible 80s music...

"You've got the touch.  You've got the power!"

FinalSomnia

Quote from: "Solitary"Proof God exists, this is not fake: [ Image ]  :shock:  Solitary
So god is the Goatse.cx guy? Suddenly I understand it all...
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Found Him!

[spoil:siyg206m] But, Spock blew Him up with a Klingon Bird of Prey[/spoil:siyg206m]
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Insult to Rocks

Honestly guys, if you want to look at some mind bogglingly stupid theist "proof", just head over to "Fundies Say". They have over 90,000 quotes full of the stuff.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

Krisyork2008

I like The whole argument about people all over The world believing in god... Therefor god exists. Its like, what about all The people who believe in unicorns, bigfoot, dragons, gnomes, faeries, psychics, and magic.

So all those things exist?
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"

Therefore God exists

So........  you. are.  retarded?   Good to know.
 :wink:

I missed you so much.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

MrsSassyPants

God damnit he is my fucking Co-pilot yall!  I am driving right now with NO hands!  Therefore, he must be real
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!