Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Plu"Ok, I'll rephrase it :P

"Anything mindbogglingly stupid and totally hilarious come out of that?"

Same question.

lol.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Krisyork2008

God damn it. (no pun intended)

I was getting really worked up in that discussion about proving god through Romans being illiterate. I'm quite upset that fellow is gone now.

Prick wouldn't answer my question!
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

SGOS

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"So here we are. If you claim to have evidence that supports your god(s), please post it here:"
...where it can be conveniently ignored when we don't wish to waste our time.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Krisyork2008"God damn it. (no pun intended)

I was getting really worked up in that discussion about proving god through Romans being illiterate. I'm quite upset that fellow is gone now.

Prick wouldn't answer my question!

Don't worry Kris, there'll be plenty more!

Solitary

WHERE ARE THEY?  :twisted:  Devils advocate: When we experience the world of reality we create it with our minds, and when we are unconscious this world vanishes, however, the real world still exists because it is in the mind of God.  :wink:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

widdershins

Oh, dear Lord, we lost like 5 pages of "evidence"!  Now I'll never be convinced!
This sentence is a lie...

sasuke

Quote from: "widdershins"Oh, dear Lord, we lost like 5 pages of "evidence"!  Now I'll never be convinced!
It's the work of the devil I tell ya

Krisyork2008

If there wasn't a god, then who the fuck came up with cheesecake?
I think we can all agree that cheesecake is delicious.

Fact.

Cheesecake is so good, it could be called, "the Essence of Good."

Since we humans are clearly full of sin and incapable of creating anything that is perfect, and cheesecake is perfect, (see above,) then humans didn't create cheesecake.

Then who did?

Fucking god, that's who.
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

widdershins

Quote from: "sasuke"
Quote from: "widdershins"Oh, dear Lord, we lost like 5 pages of "evidence"!  Now I'll never be convinced!
It's the work of the devil I tell ya
So, you're saying that the fact that we lost all that "evidence" is, itself evidence for the existence of God.  Hell, by the standards I've seen used in this thread that's not bad at all.
This sentence is a lie...

Jutter

I'd consider conversion, if theism vanished, because by then nobody would want me to convert anymore anyway. Takes the pressure off.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

WitchSabrina

wait WAIT.............. there was evidence and now it's vanished?
Aww that sucks.  I'm just broken up one side and down the other.  Whatever will I do now?

:rollin:

wait

y'all are just fooling me with this 'evidence' bullshit - aren't ya? Totally pulling me leg?  Ya bastards.
 :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

God is really black: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Fidel_Castronaut

Jason78

Quote from: "Krisyork2008"I think we can all agree that cheesecake is delicious.

Fact.

Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth.

Chocolate Cheesecake should taste awesome  (it's both chocolate and cheesecake) but ends up tasting like crud to me.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

ApostateLois

If God didn't exist, then how could he have made cheesecake so delicious?

You lose, atheists!
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"