N Korea is much more freeerer than the US

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 14, 2014, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, according to Mikey Huckabee anyway..
Quote“My gosh, I’m beginning to think that there’s more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States,” he said in his remarks. “When I go to the airport, I have to get in the surrender position, people put hands all over me, and I have to provide photo ID and a couple of different forms and prove that I really am not going to terrorize the airplane â€" but if I want to go vote I don’t need a thing.”

Yeah, voting without a picture ID and two forms of proof of birth is like fucking communism man! And the turd wants to be the leader of the "free" world.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/14/1291970/-Mike-Huckabee-says-America-not-as-free-as-North-Korea
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Yes, yes of course... how have I been so blind... it must be my freedom to shop where I choose, buy what I want, talk to who I wish, say what I want to say, fly on an airplane at all, have food at my table, work where I want to work, watch what I want to watch, and so on and so forth that blinded me to how little freedom we have compared to North Korea!

I have been such a fool to not notice my oppression sooner...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aileron

Old Mike brings up a good point.  The neocons go into fits of paroxysm when asked to show ID at the airport, but loooove showing ID at the voting booth. 
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

stromboli

And yet the good Mr. Huckabee doesn't seem to be in a hurry to move there.......

I just noticed. Google doesn't recognize Huckabee as a legitimate word. Hmmmm.......