An Entertaining way to hold conversations with theists

Started by renasimplified, April 15, 2014, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renasimplified

Now this is all I can do... but the random giggling annoys people around me!   :shifty:   Have a smile!

stromboli

Yes, and Godzilla has always been one of my favorite people.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

hrdlr110

Quote from: renasimplified on April 15, 2014, 03:28:03 PM
Now this is all I can do... but the random giggling annoys people around me!   :shifty:   Have a smile!

However, "oh my Godzilla, oh my Godzilla, oh my Godzilla!" During sex could be rather annoying, do ya think?
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Jutter

Great entry. short list though. Someone needs to make it a little longer.
So 1. In your head swap God out for Godzilla.
What would be 2.?
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

PickelledEggs

Hahahaha "Godzilla destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah" haha

Sent via your mom

pioteir

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 16, 2014, 05:12:56 AM
Hahahaha "Godzilla destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah" haha

Sent via your mom

Then he fled to Japan to avoid being arrested.
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Hydra009

QuoteExodus 15:6 "Your right hand, O Godzilla, was majestic in power. Your right hand, O Godzilla, shattered the enemy. 7 In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble. 8 By the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up. The surging waters stood firm like a wall; the deep waters congealed in the heart of the sea. 9 "The enemy boasted, 'I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will gorge myself on them. I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them.' 10 But you blew with your breath, and the sea covered them. They sank like lead in the mighty waters.
Holy crap.  This works a little too well!