Nothing gets past Glenn Beck!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 10, 2014, 11:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/glenn-beck-responds-stabbing-attack-warning-america-headed-mass-starvation

QuotePennsylvania high school had gone on a stabbing rampage that had injured nearly two dozen people, Glenn Beck briefly addressed it on his radio program.

After wondering why the students at the high school didn't just collectively rush and subdue the assailant before he could injure so many people, Beck said that all anyone could do at this point was to pray for this nation because we will soon face unspeakable misery because of our decision to "go against universal principles."

It was not God who made this student attack his fellow students with a knife, Beck said. Rather, it was a result of the fact that "we have disconnected from universal principles."

And because America has become so detached from those principles, this nation is headed toward mass starvation which will not be a punishment from God but simply the logical end result of embracing Marxism.

"We are now doing things that go against natural law," Beck warned. "And because of that, we will pay a very heavy price

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/glenn-beck-responds-stabbing-attack-warning-america-headed-mass-starvation#sthash.AWURMGMa.dpuf

You see now, if that little fucker had just used an assult rifle everything would be right with Jesus.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

:naughty: Now! Now! Lets not go there? That is a sacred subject and to be respected. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh I'm sorry. Universal laws, like conservatism.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Whenever something like this happens, you always get slime like Glenn Beck using the tragedy to promote themselves.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS