News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Proof Obama the antichrist

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 10, 2014, 11:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Yep, it's true. Your debts are all wiped out, complete peace between Israel and Palestinians and SECULAR HUMANISM! OH CRAP! WE'RE DOOMED!
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/scott-lively-denies-calling-obama-antichrist-admits-he-did-when-confronted-audio-his-comment

QuoteDuring Scott Lively’s interview with Michelangelo Signorile last week, the anti-gay pastor denied ever having said that President Obama is the Antichrist…until Signorile played audio captured by Right Wing Watch .

Last year, Lively told Rick Wiles of TruNews that the Antichrist “is heading the largest superpower of the world today,” obviously referring to Obama, who he predicted would eliminate “the debts of the world,” bring about “a peace treaty between the Palestinians and the Israelis” and establish “secular humanism” as a global religion.

Later in the Wiles interview, Lively said that gay rights will bring about the End Times and hailed Russia’s Vladimir Putin for “championing the traditional marriage and Christian values regarding the central moral issue of our time,” homosexuality.

But Lively told Signorile that he never referred to Obama as the Antichrist or Putin as a champion of right-wing Christianity: “No I didn’t say that. Oh boy, that’s quite the leap you’re making. No, I’ve never said either of those things. In terms of the Antichrist thing, we need to have a conversation about prophecy and those things for it to make any sense at all, but I did not say that Obama is the Antichrist.”

“Where are you getting this? What’s that from?,” he demanded.

But he eventually conceded that he did in fact call Obama the Antichrist after Signorile played his words back to him. “No, that’s Obama,” Lively said, but then tried to spin it as merely a “hypothetical” discussion of the End Times.

However, Lively was clearly referring to the current leader of the “largest superpower” (Obama) and even suggested that the cancellation of debts will take place in 2015.

Here is audio of Lively’s denial, and admission, from The Michelangelo Signorile Show via The New Civil Rights Movement:

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/scott-lively-denies-calling-obama-antichrist-admits-he-did-when-confronted-audio-his-comment#sthash.pCz2MlMT.dpuf

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.