Kansas to Black Out “Cosmos” Show Over Controversies

Started by PickelledEggs, April 10, 2014, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

http://nationalreport.net/kansas-black-cosmos-show-controversies/

QuoteThis show has no basis in reality whatsoever.  The host goes on and on about science and scientific method, but never once does he say anything positive about Jesus...

I think this fits perfectly with something I saw a redditor post last night about how he told his nephew how he doesn't believe in god and the mom came and started screaming at him, "Who the hell would still believe if they got to hear both sides?"

AllPurposeAtheist

In other news on the site Obama is a gay muslim and Michelle a transexual...according to a confidential former secret service member. :eyes:
OH! And Obama is using a sedan chair the rest of his term.

WHY WON'T THE LIBRUL MEDIA REPORT THIS?  :eek: :wall:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aileron

QuoteThe bill, which many are expecting will pass, would force local Kansas television stations affiliated with Fox to pay steep fines for airing the program.  Should any network continue to air all thirteen episodes of the show’s first season, the State would move to revoke their broadcasting privileges completely, driving those networks off the air.

I always thought the First Amendment was overrated anyway.

This whole thing, BTW, is a Poe.  Kansas is not proposing such legislation.  National Report is a political satire website.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

SGOS

Quote from: aileron on April 10, 2014, 09:15:30 AM
I always thought the First Amendment was overrated anyway.
:rotflmao:
QuoteThis whole thing, BTW, is a Poe.  Kansas is not proposing such legislation.  National Report is a political satire website.
Oh.... Bummer!
:sad2:

AllPurposeAtheist

A POE? NO WAY!
They're having their first anual readers rack contest so it's fucking serious, hard hitting journalism.
http://nationalreport.net/national-report-announces-1st-annual-readers-rack-contest/comment-page-1/#comment-309141
THAT'S BOOBS MAN!  :pirate:

stromboli

If I was god I would pick up Kansas and drop it directly on top of Texas and then gay tornado the fuck out of both them. And laugh like a maniac while doing so.

From now on I'm going to shorten that to "gaynado"

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on April 10, 2014, 10:16:15 AM
If I was god I would pick up Kansas and drop it directly on top of Texas and then gay tornado the fuck out of both them. And laugh like a maniac while doing so.

From now on I'm going to shorten that to "gaynado"
But then Oklahoma and Nebraska would be sucked into the gaping hole that was Kansas. I dunno..that sounds suspiciously like anal. :eek:

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 10, 2014, 10:23:17 AM
But then Oklahoma and Nebraska would be sucked into the gaping hole that was Kansas. I dunno..that sounds suspiciously like anal. :eek:

Now that you mention it, in retrospect I can see your point. I can relate, because I live in a gaping hole called Utah.

AllPurposeAtheist

stromboli